Can Jesus Christ save my loop?

Can Jesus save my loop?

• The power of Christ compells you!! Be healed!!

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • Nope! It's going to turn green in a week!

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

StoneTZ

Under the Man's Thumb...waaaaaa!
I couldn't get a silver kill coil (I live in Chile costs 3 weeks and 30 bucks) so I went to go buy something silver to throw in my loop. I was going to just get a ring or necklace but for 1500 pesos more I was able to put Jesus in my loop. I'm hoping he can save my loop and keep it clean and pure. I want to start this poll to see who thinks Jesus can save my loop.

jesus3.jpg

Day 1: Jesus in action - all looks good
Day 2: Jesus in action - all looks good
Day 3: Jesus in action - all looks good
Day 4: Jesus, you're looking good, keep up the good work.
Day 5:
Day 6:
Day 7:
Day 8:
Day 9:

Last edited:
As a Christian, I have to say I'm a little conflicted about the virtues of placing a silver crucifix in a WC loop as a biocide.

That's very ingenuine of you, I like it. I think Jesus doesn't mind, after all, he lived to help others!

The Holy Water Loop! If you were attacked by vampires you could fight them off with your reservoir.

He would turn the water loop into wine! Then you'll have real problems!

Last edited:
As a Christian, I have to say I'm a little conflicted about the virtues of placing a silver crucifix in a WC loop as a biocide.

You can't use the lord's name in vain. There's nothing that tells you not to use his craven image in the classical western tradition of a long haired white man molded into cheap jewelry to kill algae.

BTW, are you sure it is pure silver? 1500 chilean pesos = $2?

Last edited:

It could fall under the broad umbrella of 1 Corinthians 10:31. I say go for it.

It's obviously just a joke, but on a more serious note as an atheist I agree - it's going to do more harm than good (if it does any good!).

This is just sooo full of win...

Keep those Hellish Temps at Bay with the new Christ Cooler!

I don't think that's an authentic, licensed Jesus jewelery item... It's a phony!

I agree with Omegas. This thread is full of WIN!

You can fend off bad juju, demons, and the flames of hell with that!

"The power of Christ compells you!" ***Smacks your face*** Just like good ol' Benny Hinn :D

"The power of Christ compells you!" ***Smacks your face*** Just like good ol' Benny Hinn :D

*groan*- I could put up will all the poking fun at Christians until you mentioned the man with the magic hairdo. That's just too much. :D

Jesus will save you.....as long as he is 99.99% silver.

Classic, dude. Classic.

Yeah, he was about 4500 pesos total so 9 bucks (peso just dropped so like 8.50 whatever)

Silver is cheap here, I'm not 100% sure it's 99% pure but I made the lady in the booth swear on the Jesus that he's pure.
If you can't trust a gypsy who can you trust?

It's still too early to know but 4 days in and Jesus has kept the fungi away so far.
It's also not as sacrilege as it could be, I thought about roughing him up a bit to give him some more surface area before I baptized him.

Quote edited by moderator.

How Christian of you.

You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
—Matthew 5:38-42, NIV

Last edited by a moderator:
How Christian of you.

You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if someone wants to sue you and take your tunic, let him have your cloak as well. If someone forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.
—Matthew 5:38-42, NIV

Point taken. I am just showing my disgust in the fact that it is ok to most people to be sacrilegious in regards to Christianity, but not ok for Islam. I have no problem with not believing in God, that is your choice. But it does not give you the right to make a mockery of it. I know according to the bible God states that vengence would be divine, but I wanted to make very clear my disgust in the OP's actions.

Maybe I should have turned the other cheek, but to err is human. I just believe people need to stand up and fight against injustices like this.

I'd put a silver Muhammad in there to hang with Jesus if I could find one.
My girlfriend works with a bunch of Indians maybe I can get a Shiva and I'll have the full set.

I consider them all equal but I agree with you that Christians do take the brunt of the jokes. Muslims have plenty to deal with for being Muslim though.

Ok, lets move on.

People have had stranger things blessed by clergy.

Actually, I kinda hate to do it, but the funny part has been expressed and will remain, as will what to some people will be offensive. The virtues of silver in a loop are known so there is no new information in the thread.

I am closing this. It is not worth the trouble and I strongly advise all just let it go as one of those things that intended no real harm but went unexpectedly horribly bad. Just goes to prove religion and politics are better left out of technical forums even with the best intentions.

We all good. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back