• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Camping-Yes or No

Is camping fair?


  • Total voters
    263
The better I do in the game, the more I chat. If I'm getting pwned, I normally concentrate on killing more than having giggle fits. When I'm on top of the board, I'm usually pretty chatty. I don't know why, but that bugs people... It also bugs them when I'm on top, and giving my team tips and instructions on how to win. I guess people who are getting shot a lot don't like constructive criticism. Which is odd, I was getting PWNED hardcore by people with rifles, so I went to a rifles only server and practised, hooked up with a new clan, and got better at it.
 
Back
Top