• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Camera Bags? Specifically for a d200

Phelptwan

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
6,915
So I'm going to get my dad a camera bag for Christmas. He's got a d200 with a 18-200mm lens and a 17-70 lens. He likes to have them both on hand. He as has a couple spare batteries and a sb800 flash. So I realize it will have to be a pretty big camera bag. So, the question being I have no idea where to get any camera stuff online and I have no idea what a good camera bag brand would be to even start with. Any body have any advice for me? Thanks in advance.
 
PS-RagE said:
If you are thinking a shoulderbag, Lowepro's ProMag2 is a very capable little bag. It will fit the items you listed with room to grow.

Looks like a pretty nice bag. I guess I didn't realize how expensive the nice ones were. Well it's a start. Thanks PS-RagE. Any other contenders that might be a little smaller?
 
You can always go with one of these,
Camera Bag

I have one for my camera and accessories and there is plenty of space in there.
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
The Tamrac Velocity 7 is pretty nice and small. Also check out Domke for shoulder bags. Right now I'm using a Crumpler 7 Million Dollar Home but it's pretty big.
 
I hike a lot myself so Im using my Camelback Ranger pack it carries water my lenses and, my extra stuff.
 
Back
Top