Calling all Active [H]orde Members.

Here a couple times a day... don't read every new post.. hense why I'm on page 5.

Post even less
Hense the small Limp Gawd title after 2.5 years.. I didn't even register for 3 or 4 years after first stubling on this forum. I didn't know [H]ardOCP had a forum for a few years.

Been folding for about 2 years now

On the forums around once a week (basically only the DC subforum, I rarely post though). Check [H]ard|OCP once every day if possible, if not every other day. Been folding for... oh, who knows how long it is now, I'll say around 1.5 years.

I'm not here as often as i should be/used to be, lotta things going on and my ppd is low. :(
i'll try to get my farm up in the winter

I fold. My PPD has gone down though, but I'm 6 hours away from all my borgs, so I can't actually find out why. :(

In general, I post pretty rarely, so the DC forum doesn't see much action from me (unless you guys invent a way to stealth borg a whole college campus).

i fold... and post... more of the second than the first, unfortunately. need moar boxen...

forums daily. lots more on weekends...
i'm invincible!

I visit this forum usually once a week, post less than that.
I came for the comradery, I stayed for the beer. ;)

I fold for the [H]orde! and a cure!
I visit www.hardfolding.com several times a week for stats and to see who my biggest competition is... :D

Everyone should give themselves a big pat on the back, we appreciate each and every one of you guys who make not only the [H] proud, but the folding community as well.

Do you Fold? Yes, since 3/19/01 @ 4:00pm. I remember it like is was just 4½ years ago.
Do you visit the Forums? Yes. Post rarely these days.

Wow, K* and the Moose in the same thread, and both not repeatedly posting after each other. It's the end of days!!!!!!! :D

I've been folding since last November, and I'm almost at 100K by this post. My goal now is to get to 200K by April. We shall see.....

Still here, but only one box :( This basement is completely overwhelmed by heat with only half of my boxen running at full tilt. I've switched from matrixed 5.1 to 2 channel for my music to cut down on amplifier heat output, I've gone for thermal efficiency instead of absolute highest clock speed, but it still gets into the 80s in a basement with the A/C on :eek: Dad and I can cook along with about 2000 watts of gear down here, and the basement is only about 800 square feet.

Been folding for 2 1/2 yrs, been posting for almost 5 yrs :eek: damn I'm getting old. Took about a 2 yr hiatus cuz of my divorce (lot's of partying with roomates/being single) and have just started being a forum whore again. (Stupid yahoo email got my account here canceled :( )

/Bump/ for those who have not gotten a chance to post yet.

Not an invitation for those of you who have posted multiple times already ;)

I'm here several times per week, although not usually active unless something piques my interest.

:p

I check the forums several times a day and JUST broke 100,000 folding for the HORDE!

FortheHorde.jpg

Just started, but I'm already an addict. You guys are all great here, helpful and fun. I plan on stickin around for a while!

edit: on noes, I went down 2 spots! probably becasue My main rig is offline while I overclock it.

I hardly post or read through anything in this section, but i wear my [H] folding tag proudly. :)

I scan the forum every 2 or 3 days. If something catches my eye, such as this thread, then I jump in and see what's up. I tend to do more reading than posting, thus the Noob title.

I usually try to lurk around here at least once a night, maybe even actually post once in a while.
Even the threat of a Moose reach through hasn't scared me off yet. :D

BobCoyote said:
I usually try to lurk around here at least once a night, maybe even actually post once in a while.
Even the threat of a Moose reach through hasn't scared me off yet. :D

It's not really that painful... :p

I usually check the forum daily. I just don't post much anymore.

I drop in a couple of times a day to see what's happening :)

Only started folding for the [H]orde a week or so ago, here to stay now ;) :D

I've been folding for quite a long time, though not nearly at teh pace of some folks. Typically only have a single machine contributing and usually only during the daytime hours (I usually shutdown my box at night).

Check the forums several times daily, though I usually only hit the DC forum a few times a week.

I work 7 days on and 7 days off. I spend more time here when at work (check in daily) than at home.

I try to at least check the forums a few days a week. I'll post when there's something useful to post. However, being a grad student with a job doesn't leave much time for browsing the forums (especially when the surf is good :p). But I'm always around, just haven't been posting as much lately.

I'm active... though work has been killing me the last few months.
Checking the forums more regularly now and keeping a better eye on my borgs.... 10 of them were OFF last week! :eek:

I started folding...gee, when was that? A long time ago. And I'm still folding away. I used to hang around here quite a bit, but now I just drop in every few months and see what is going on. But I'm still part of the team. Fold on, brothers.

Back