Call of Duty World at War PC patch 1.6 is out now

You can get it here:
http://www.callofduty.com/supplies/pc-updates

It's an upgrade from the 1.5 patch and it's 1.2 Gigs
I found the Big Download mirror came in at full bandwidth.

Call of Duty: World at War PC Patch 1.6
Submitted: September 18th, 2009
Notes:
* 3 new Multiplayer maps: Battery (mp_drum), Breach (mp_bgate), Revolution (mp_vodka)!
* New Nazi Zombie map: Der Riese (nazi_zombie_factory), an all-new Zombie map set in a secret Nazi research facility featuring the Pack A Punch Machine, Teleporters, and many more undead hordes!

Thanks. I got it from the Big Download sight at over 1.5mb/s, installed it and all is well.

Good thing these aren't full patches!

I'd hate to see 1.5+1.6.

Looks like it's time to reinstall CoDWAW.

Yea, that's my opinion. 9 free maps since release, first cod with co-op, zombies, etc. Can't wait to try the new zombie level by the way.

Best supported... as IW just tanked MW (and I really think they are actively sabotaging it, have you seen the online gameplay maps recently? I could not get any good ones, console-wise).

nice. the new maps they have been releasing are not just shotty, half-hearted attempts either. they've put out some quality maps since the release of this game. i hope MW2 is supported in the same way.

I have been getting some weird issues with this game ever since I installed 1.6

1) For some reason, I get an error when I open up CODWaW shortcut on my desktop, I can only open up the game when I go through the CD
2) alt-tab doesn't work anymore, It will alt-tab out of the game, but when I alt-tab back in, the screen stays black

anyone else having any weird issues with the patch?

Back