Call of Duty Cheat? - 360

bink

[H]ard|Gawd
Now that COD5 has been out for a bit, Im noticing that ever so often I run into a player running around "underneath" the map looking up and shooting everyone. Of course you can never see them since they are "under" the frikin map. The only time you see them is in the kill cam. Anyways, is this a cheat or just a bug with the kill cam? Its really pissing me off, I of course fill a complaint against the player but who knows if that will ever get through...

I did just a quick search on google but what I search for comes up with nothing. Im sure someone will call me a moron and post a million google hits though...

BTW, this is on the 360.

So, a cheat? or am I just pissed that Im getting smoked by some players...

Not really a cheat so to say.. Its a glitch/exploit people use. It was in the first beta then they patched it, I haven't played the retail version but I would've thought they fixed it..

hmm...thanks, dang exploits.

Must suck that your number one priority is to cheat on a video game...mine is getting laid.:D

Not really a cheat so to say.. Its a glitch/exploit people use. It was in the first beta then they patched it, I haven't played the retail version but I would've thought they fixed it..

lol

Anyone that uses an exploit like that to get one up in a videogame is cheating in my book.

Reminds me of that TF2 griefing video where they glitched under the map.
XD

Haha, I remember the same thing happening in Unreal Championship on Xbox. People figured out how to shoot their teleporter into a little opening under a rock to teleport underneath the map. Such a bitch to go in there and chase them.

All they did to fix it was clog up the hole.

You can still do that in UT3, but I don't think you can kill anyone above you.

Yea it's a glitch

It's big on Downfall .. you can fall through the map near the underground bunker.

Castle has the floating air glitch, which personally I love when people use since they're just sitting ducks up in the sky!

but yea, under map glitches are for fags. I bust out a turbo controller for those pricks and go under after them.

Back