• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

C0 e7200's? Is there such a thing?

CruisD64

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Mar 6, 2007
Messages
2,506
Just wondering. I'm sure this has been brought up before but are there C0 e7200's? Or are people who claim they have them just using an old version of CPU-Z?
 
AS FAR AS I KNOW the e7200/7300 only came in M0, however, the E7400 which is released fairly soon will come in a new stepping I doubt this would filter down to the 7200 it MIGHT go to the 7300 though.
 
Back
Top