Bye, Lithium726 and Tsuehpsyde! (...and Brent??) Also, top 500 by January...?

mavalpha

[H]F Junkie
Sorry, guys, I just got a math-lab folding for me last week. 10 or so HyperThreaded P4's averaging 3GHz apiece, in addition to two Banias 1.5's. Also three P3-1GHz's coming in over the next week, though they are unfortunately temporary.
Oh, and don't forget about my Venice 2.7ish that's just waiting for a 7800GT!

You still have to pass me, but with the rate of my quad p3 xeon dumping work units at any given moment, your attempt may be halted

But I'm a small guy with a small amount of nine computers folding, you should be able to pass me, w/o a small fight to do so..

By your thread title I thought you were leaving the [H]orde. Lemme tell you, once you join the [H]orde, you are a [H]ordeman/woman for life. :p

But good job on the borgs. :cool:

Good job on the meth lab.......errrr I mean, math.

Fold on people! For tuxedoedShrimp

wraieghaeien said:
I am glad that im not the only person who saw

"METH lab"

Ooh well, carry on!
I'm sure Mike McHugh would have some comment about that... ;)

chileman said:
Good job on the meth lab.......errrr I mean, math.

Fold on people! For tuxedoedShrimp

You may want to watch the meth lab jokes. We've already had one guy that had a "meth lab" encounter once. :p :eek: :D

Edit: Damn, beaten to the punch.

You must never have been to a party with me...

cause I beat *everyone* to the punch. :D

unhappy_mage said:
You must never have been to a party with me...

cause I beat *everyone* to the punch. :D

You can have your punch. I'll stick to my beer and whiskey. :p

Ouch, I got called out and I've got no defense. Either way, good job, and be sure to "accidently" place my username on at least one of those PCs. ;) Have fun with the big kids! Hopefully I get there sooner once the [H]ardBowl is finished and my Opteron can go back to my username for folding.

Full Folding Ahead!

P.S. Thumbs up for spelling my name right, and I'm still ahead of you so catch me if you can! :D

I'll be switching over in about 200 days, which sucks because I was drunk off my ass in about a dozen cities in Europe this summer!

So I just googled my handle and this pulled up :p

Sorry for bringing this back to life, but I'm sorry about pulling my machines. I actually wound up having to sell all my spare computers and take the few I have off due to power bills and my not being able to pay them.

Zombies!

The dead have arisen!

Man the battlestations!

Load the shotguns!

Zombies!

The dead have arisen!

Man the battlestations!

Load the shotguns!

ZOMG Zombies?

incaseofzombies.jpg

an idiot? Pull your head out of your ass, I apologized for bringing it back from the dead, I just wanted to say what happened. jeez.

Erm... could be wrong but I doubt it.....

I think you took Kendrak's comments out of context... It does say "/edit" there, and I believe that he went back and edited his original comments, thus the "poster (meaning Kendrak) was an idot" and didn't look at the dates... which would explain the "/edit" part... and Xilikon's post below kind of confirms my thoughts I think.

I mean he edited his post after Xilikon pointed out that it was an old thread..... Without knowing what was there before the edit, it's a little presumptuous to assume he was calling you an idiot, in my opinion anyhow... I really think he was calling himself an idiot...

Now of course, if Kendrak does indeed have his head up his ass, that would certainly explain a few things;):p

Yea, I would agree Kendrak is referring to himself here.

/me slap digital_exhaust for misspelling my name !!

I see that Kendrak is talking to himself being a idiot ;)

an idiot? Pull your head out of your ass, I apologized for bringing it back from the dead, I just wanted to say what happened. jeez.

wow, should have clarified that :eek:

I'm the idiot, I read the thread and posted...... didn't look at dates.

I said something to the effect that I was going to catch up with you soon or something :rolleyes:

I don't go around calling people idiots very often.

I prefer a long winded dialog about how I'm right and your wrong, but you can have an opinion even if you choose not to involve your brain in the formation of said opinion :p

Back