Buying Mass Effect 3 PC Used

Nexweb

n00b
Someone on craigslist is selling ME3 for PC. Would I be able to play it if it has been played already as in activated on origin?

I would guess no since the key activates in their Origin account.

Lol @ someone trying to sell an activated copy of Mass Effect PC. What a fucker. :p

I've seen all sorts of MMOG's being sold 'used' on eBay before. Not a single one can be used.

Some people create a new Origin or Steam account for every game they activate, then they can sell the accounts when they finish (even though it violates the EULA). The whole thing turns out to be a pain in the ass because whoever buys the same can't add it to their own account... And if you ever need to contact Steam or Origin, don't bother.

dude just wait save your self a horrible gut feeling after experiencing one amazing story that in the final 15 or so mins ends in such a way it ruins every thing mass effect :(

bioware is working on some kind of ending dlc that will ether explain wtf went on in that ending or they might even change it totaly i dono tons of drama about it going on even cnn reported on it lol. wait till the dlc comes out then get it

save your self some heart ach :( (fyi some do like the ending but it seems most do not at all)

dude just wait save your self a horrible gut feeling after experiencing one amazing story that in the final 15 or so mins ends in such a way it ruins every thing mass effect :(

bioware is working on some kind of ending dlc that will ether explain wtf went on in that ending or they might even change it totaly i dono tons of drama about it going on even cnn reported on it lol. wait till the dlc comes out then get it

save your self some heart ach :( (fyi some do like the ending but it seems most do not at all)

Lol so they're going to sell another ending? sounds like the plan all along

Good lord man, I hope English is not your primary language.

I just ended up buying ME1 & 2 on amazon for their $12 deal and plan on replaying them (since its been a while) until ME3 gets its revised ending and is on sale :cool:

Good lord man, I hope English is not your primary language.
Actually it probably is however he might be very young.
My cousin's talk and write that way, you should see their posts on Facebook lol.
Anywho, you can totally spot people that use translation engines because that English is not proper at all. Or the past tense is all over the place.

Back