Buy.com Kingston Technology DataTraveler USB 2.0 FlashDrive 128MB for $1.04+Free ship

dealclass

n00b
Buy.com Kingston Technology Data Traveler USB 2.0 Flash Drive - 128MB - KUSBDTI/128 for $1.04 + Free Shipping (List Price $29) ***Super Hot***

$11.04 - $10 MIR (Expires 09/30) = $1.04 + Free Shipping
Now you can store, carry and transfer large files in an affordable, convenient device - the DataTraveler from Kingston. As easy as click and drag, the DataTraveler can hold just about any digital file you can think of: term papers, theses, digital images, spreadsheets, presentations and more.
S U P E R H O T :) :) :)

Same here, snagged one also :D . I mean you can't beat that 128mb USB drive for $1 after rebate.

Cool thx! I just lost my last one, so I needed a new one. 10% off coupon didn't work for me tho. Oh well...still a hot deal.

right before the order goes thru they remove the coupon from your basket and you back to the $11.04 for each one

got 2, but I would consider that a hot deal without the rebates. I have only seen off-brand at that price. Thanks a ton!!!

EDIT: I cant get the pdf to open, it loads tha page and nothing comes up. I tired FrieFox and Internet explorer. I need help!!!

I ordered one. The deal is dead now though. It says item not available from manufacturer.

Why dont you right click and save it?

It wouldn't load at all thats why I couldn't right click it..... but it eventually loaded (but did not display) so I saved the file, opened it with Acrobat Reader and printed IMMEDIATELY.

Sucks that you guys couldn't get in on this. I just checked my email and got the confirmation so I must have just made it in.

But for those of us who got it, well I dont know about you but I am happy as hell. I was at Circuit City today and they had Lexar 128mb's for 39.99 (double that for those of us who bought 2). I am so happy I did not jump on that.

compatible means thats what they are... and also, right in the product description...

Fast - uses the USB 2.0 Interface :rolleyes:

i know they are 1.1 for 128mb it doesnt really matter for me if it will take 5 seconds or 1 second. my bro has the same one but 256mb. they kinda suck coz you cant even encrypt them (i think). but for FREE...... i got 2 just because they are free.

Chevelle said:

Read !!!! It is NOT USB 2.0 :rolleyes:

notusb2.JPG

The data sheet FROM YOUR LINK:
http://www.kingston.com/literature/MKF_596_2DataTraveler.pdf

It doesn't matter if it's USB 2.0 or not. The maximum read/write speed is under 1.5MB/s anyways.

I bought a Kingston DataTraveler "2.0" (same model as at buy.com) and it doesn't claim to be a USB 2.0 High Speed device anywhere on the package. These drives are cheap (I got a 512MB version for $50) because it uses slow/old flash memory. It doesn't have the faster 40x/60x memory inside that newer flash cards use. These act more like 6x-10x speed.

Anyone else get their order cancelled? Last night the status was 'Sent to warehouse'. Tonight it looks like this...no explanation, no email, nothin'. I noticed that the charge never hit my account though...

buycom.jpg

Just checked, my order was cancelled too. May give them a call to see why, but oh well. More money for food I guess.

Mine were cancelled too.

That officially removes Buy.com from my list of vendors to buy from. Assholes.

Back