Hello Everyone ,I want to Build a new Desktop. I am not updated with all the new stuff, so im a bit lost. Any help suggestion are appreciated. Thank you!
1) What will you be doing with this PC?
I want to build it for gaming. (mainly Bad Company 2)
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
$300 yes tax and shipping included
3) Where do you live?
North Lauderdale, Florida
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget?
Motherboard,CPU ,RAM, if budget permits a new HDD.
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing?
-OCZ Stealth Stream 600W power supply
- Antec Nine Hundred case
- BFG 8800GT
- Razer Barracuda Sound Card
- WD 200gb HDD
6) Will you be overclocking?
I would like to, but not necessary.
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
I have an Envision 19 inch lcd.
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
within the next month.
9) What features do you need in a motherboard?
I want SLI so in the future i can buy another 8800gt.
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? 32bit or 64bit?
Windows 7 Professional 64 bit.
1) What will you be doing with this PC?
I want to build it for gaming. (mainly Bad Company 2)
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
$300 yes tax and shipping included
3) Where do you live?
North Lauderdale, Florida
4) What exact parts do you need for that budget?
Motherboard,CPU ,RAM, if budget permits a new HDD.
5) If reusing any parts, what parts will you be reusing?
-OCZ Stealth Stream 600W power supply
- Antec Nine Hundred case
- BFG 8800GT
- Razer Barracuda Sound Card
- WD 200gb HDD
6) Will you be overclocking?
I would like to, but not necessary.
7) What size monitor do you have and/or plan to have?
I have an Envision 19 inch lcd.
8) When do you plan on building/buying the PC?
within the next month.
9) What features do you need in a motherboard?
I want SLI so in the future i can buy another 8800gt.
10) Do you already have a legit and reusable/transferable OS key/license? If yes, what OS? 32bit or 64bit?
Windows 7 Professional 64 bit.