• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Building a i950, please help.

Thanks so much man, 1 more question.. Is there better places to buy these parts from than just getting them all from newegg?

I would also check www.buy.com

I like to buy from newegg because their support has always been great, but for my most recent build, buy.com had the motherboard that I wanted for something like $50 less than newegg after a mail in rebate and bing cashback.
 
Do you have a Microcenter or Frys nearby? I would go and actually look in person at the cases because the HAF case you chose looks like a cheap plastic box in person.
 
With the money you'd save on a 920 over the 950 and getting a lower end video card, I'd use the cash saved to get an 80 or 160GB Intel SSD for an OS drive for sure.
 
Back
Top