randomBullets
n00b
- Joined
- Aug 12, 2012
- Messages
- 4
1)Usage: Mostly iRacing; some AutoCAD, Inventor, Photoshop CS6(day job)
2) Budget: $400 or as close as possible(yeah I know)
3) USA
4) CPU, Board, Ram, GPU, SSD
5) I have 600 watt antec PSU a full size ATX case, couple monitors, keyboard, mouse, other SATA drives for storage.
6) Overclocking? Options are nice.
7) Current monitors are not 1080s, but I'll get one, not included in this pricing.
8) When? Now
9) I want to run triples, eventually all 1080HD. On really good settings with DX11 in iRacing.
10) I see them offered on this forum cheap, so not included in this price.
OK, now the hard part. I want a z170 board. So I can upgrade later. I like matching brands when possible, and colors. I was looking at GTX 960. And I really need to stick with Intel and nvidia. It plays better with iRacing.
Thanks for any help.
2) Budget: $400 or as close as possible(yeah I know)
3) USA
4) CPU, Board, Ram, GPU, SSD
5) I have 600 watt antec PSU a full size ATX case, couple monitors, keyboard, mouse, other SATA drives for storage.
6) Overclocking? Options are nice.
7) Current monitors are not 1080s, but I'll get one, not included in this pricing.
8) When? Now
9) I want to run triples, eventually all 1080HD. On really good settings with DX11 in iRacing.
10) I see them offered on this forum cheap, so not included in this price.
OK, now the hard part. I want a z170 board. So I can upgrade later. I like matching brands when possible, and colors. I was looking at GTX 960. And I really need to stick with Intel and nvidia. It plays better with iRacing.
Thanks for any help.