celica91st
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Jul 31, 2002
- Messages
- 179
My budgets is around $1000, so I plugged some things into AVA Direct and here is what I got:
CUSTOM PC Phenom II AM3 DDR3-1333 Mainstream Series Desktop Computer System $1083.88 $
COOLER MASTER Elite 310 Black Mid Tower Case, ATX, No PSU, Plastic/Steel
KINGWIN Maximum ABT-610MM Power Supply, 610W, 24-pin ATX12V, 2x +12V Rails, 2x 6-pin PCIe, Retail
ASUS M4A77TD, AM3, AMD® 770, DDR3-1800 (O.C.) 16GB /4, PCIe x16, SATA 3 Gb/s RAID 10 /6, HDA, GbLAN, ATX, Retail
AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Six-Core 2.8GHz, AM3, HT 4000MHz, 6x 512KB L2 + 6MB L3 cache, 125W, 45nm, Retail
THERMALTAKE SpinQ CPU Cooling Fan, Socket 1366/1156/775/754/939/AM2/AM3, Aluminum/Copper
ARCTIC COOLING MX-2 High-Performance Thermal Compound, Electrically Non-Conductive
MUSHKIN 8GB (2 x 4GB) Enhanced Silverline PC3-10666 DDR3 1333MHz CL9 (9-9-9-24) 1.5V SDRAM DIMM, Non-ECC
EVGA GeForce® GTS 250 675MHz, 1GB GDDR3 1800MHz, PCIe x16 SLI, VGA+DVI, HDMI, Retail
SEAGATE 1TB Barracuda® 7200.12, SATA 3 Gb/s, 7200 RPM, 32MB cache
RAID No RAID, Independent HDD Drives
SONY AD-7241S Black 24x DVD±R/RW Dual-Layer Burner w/ Lightscribe, SATA, OEM
SABRENT CRW-UINB Black 65-in-1 Card Reader/Writer Drive, 3.5" Bay, Internal USB
MICROSOFT Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Edition, OEM
WARRANTY Silver Warranty Package (3 Year Limited Parts, 3 Year Labor Warranty)
I live close, so I can avoid the $26 in shipping and since I'm in education I don't have to pay sales tax since I will be using it for educational purposes as well. What do you guys think? Decent gaming rig?
CUSTOM PC Phenom II AM3 DDR3-1333 Mainstream Series Desktop Computer System $1083.88 $
COOLER MASTER Elite 310 Black Mid Tower Case, ATX, No PSU, Plastic/Steel
KINGWIN Maximum ABT-610MM Power Supply, 610W, 24-pin ATX12V, 2x +12V Rails, 2x 6-pin PCIe, Retail
ASUS M4A77TD, AM3, AMD® 770, DDR3-1800 (O.C.) 16GB /4, PCIe x16, SATA 3 Gb/s RAID 10 /6, HDA, GbLAN, ATX, Retail
AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Six-Core 2.8GHz, AM3, HT 4000MHz, 6x 512KB L2 + 6MB L3 cache, 125W, 45nm, Retail
THERMALTAKE SpinQ CPU Cooling Fan, Socket 1366/1156/775/754/939/AM2/AM3, Aluminum/Copper
ARCTIC COOLING MX-2 High-Performance Thermal Compound, Electrically Non-Conductive
MUSHKIN 8GB (2 x 4GB) Enhanced Silverline PC3-10666 DDR3 1333MHz CL9 (9-9-9-24) 1.5V SDRAM DIMM, Non-ECC
EVGA GeForce® GTS 250 675MHz, 1GB GDDR3 1800MHz, PCIe x16 SLI, VGA+DVI, HDMI, Retail
SEAGATE 1TB Barracuda® 7200.12, SATA 3 Gb/s, 7200 RPM, 32MB cache
RAID No RAID, Independent HDD Drives
SONY AD-7241S Black 24x DVD±R/RW Dual-Layer Burner w/ Lightscribe, SATA, OEM
SABRENT CRW-UINB Black 65-in-1 Card Reader/Writer Drive, 3.5" Bay, Internal USB
MICROSOFT Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Edition, OEM
WARRANTY Silver Warranty Package (3 Year Limited Parts, 3 Year Labor Warranty)
I live close, so I can avoid the $26 in shipping and since I'm in education I don't have to pay sales tax since I will be using it for educational purposes as well. What do you guys think? Decent gaming rig?