Hey all. Sold my last rig. Time to build a new one on a strict budget! My goal is to be able to play WoW and Starcraft 3 on high settings. No need to max out. Hoping I can get some advice on the best GPU/MB/Ram/CPU combo on my lousy gaming budget! 
What parts do you have already? I have the HDD, cd/dvd drive, Windows 7, case, and PSU.
What will your system be used for? Movies and games. This rig will mostly be used for Starcraft 3 and World of Warcraft.
What is your budget? $350.00
What monitor resolution will you be playing at? Native resolution is 1920x1080
What parts do you have already? I have the HDD, cd/dvd drive, Windows 7, case, and PSU.
What will your system be used for? Movies and games. This rig will mostly be used for Starcraft 3 and World of Warcraft.
What is your budget? $350.00
What monitor resolution will you be playing at? Native resolution is 1920x1080