BSOD

andrewfx

n00b
Joined
Jun 15, 2008
Messages
13
Sorry did not know what forum this should go in so my apologies!

Hi, just got my new computer this week. Bought from a company called DinoPC (came via courier, so returning it would be my last option.)

Anyway, it looks as though they haven't tested the system as basically 10 minutes into my first run of the system I got a BSOD. Since then I have had about 20 over the past three or four days. The BSOD reads "IRQL_EVEN_OR_LESS" or something along those lines. I've tried re-installing and updating drivers etc, tried a memory test but still have no idea what could be wrong!? I initially thought maybe the memory was faulty but I ran something called "MemTest86" and no errors came up so I'm really confused?

Really don't want the hassle of sending it back as I will then be without my computer for around two weeks so that is really the last option.

Also I am running Windows 7 64-bit (I have tried re-installing.)

Any help is appreciated!
Thank you!
 
That's usually a driver and sometimes hardware issue.

Try reformatting and reinstalling the OS.

Or just contact DinoPC for support. I mean, there's a bloody reason why you paid extra for a prebuilt PC.
 
I've tried both of those, and yeah they gave me a number to ring so I suppose i'll have to wait 'till monday to get in touch with their technical support.
Thanks!
 
Back
Top