BSOD

Are you o/c'd? If so, go back to stock, and if that's not it, check your psu. And it could be fried memory as well.

Thank you, guys. Nothings overclocked due to the BIOS limitations (which is probably a good thing because if not i would try some crazy settings).

I think the problem has been caused by the hard drive. I've got hundreds of errors in the event log: "The device, \Device\Harddisk0\D, has a bad block."
I'm now going to run a disk check, and if problems persist i'll look into burning memtest86+ to a disk.

By the way, on the memtest86 webpage, do i download "Memtest86 v3.3 ISO image (zip)" and burn the ISO to a CD?

Thank you, guys. Nothings overclocked due to the BIOS limitations (which is probably a good thing because if not i would try some crazy settings).

I think the problem has been caused by the hard drive. I've got hundreds of errors in the event log: "The device, \Device\Harddisk0\D, has a bad block."
I'm now going to run a disk check, and if problems persist i'll look into burning memtest86+ to a disk.

By the way, on the memtest86 webpage, do i download "Memtest86 v3.3 ISO image (zip)" and burn the ISO to a CD?

if the ISO is zipped, extract the ISO from the zip file, then burn the image and all should work :)

I've never tried it, but as long as it will fit I don't see why not, it's a bootable image so it should work fine.

Back