I have been having BSODs for the last ten days. Up to that time my rig has been totally stable. I did not load new software or add new hardware when this started. I have done all the normal troubleshooting. All drivers are the latest. I have disabled my RAID and done the WD torture test and HD Tune on my drives, they passed. I have flashed the latest BIOS for my Rampage II Ex and reset to non over clocked, nominal settings. I have prime 95d and had no problem and with the over clocking not being done my temps are in the 50 C range when running prime 95. I still get random BSODs, perhaps 2-3 times a day. Most of the error codes are 0X 0000003B although there are a few others sometimes. I have also been often getting IE8 has stopped responding messages and sometimes Outlook has stopped responding messages. I have even resorted to trying a registry cleaner, which found the usual small number of minor issues and fixed them.
Before I reload Windows, all my apps and network settings Etc., I am looking for suggestions. I wonder if it is just a torked Windows 7 or if it still could be hardware. There is always the chance of it being a HDD issue even though the tests all show good. My memory tests all good, perhaps a PSU issue? Unlikely I think? I have checked all cables but not replaced them, they are however not that old and are all good quality. I have cleaned out my already clean case while checking the cables, I have removed all USB devices Argggg, I am having my computer ego butt kicked. Any ideas?
Before I reload Windows, all my apps and network settings Etc., I am looking for suggestions. I wonder if it is just a torked Windows 7 or if it still could be hardware. There is always the chance of it being a HDD issue even though the tests all show good. My memory tests all good, perhaps a PSU issue? Unlikely I think? I have checked all cables but not replaced them, they are however not that old and are all good quality. I have cleaned out my already clean case while checking the cables, I have removed all USB devices Argggg, I am having my computer ego butt kicked. Any ideas?