Hey guys,
The dongle on the end of the cable connecting one of the satellite speakers on my set of Swan M-10s has broken, and I was hoping to be able to splice a new end on for a quick fix.
Here are some pictures of the damage:
The yellow one is in working order; the red one had the metal tip snapped off in a tragic beer-pong accident (tsk, tsk, i know)
Can anyone tell me what type of cable I would be able to find to rip a new dongle off of? or am I totally boned?
Thanks for all your help!
The dongle on the end of the cable connecting one of the satellite speakers on my set of Swan M-10s has broken, and I was hoping to be able to splice a new end on for a quick fix.
Here are some pictures of the damage:
The yellow one is in working order; the red one had the metal tip snapped off in a tragic beer-pong accident (tsk, tsk, i know)
Can anyone tell me what type of cable I would be able to find to rip a new dongle off of? or am I totally boned?
Thanks for all your help!