• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Bringing Back the Wise Relic

Hmmm. Do we really though?

I dont know about him... since i havent seen him post... maybe he
defected over to those OCAU fools... and is really bollocs in a ninja mask?
 
The Moose has an excuse; he’s busy having babies.

Anyone who knows relic knows if relic had another child, well, he’d probably leave the country, if not the world.

Heh, I doubt there is enough Scotch anywhere to sustain him through that ;)


 
BillR said:
The Moose has an excuse; he’s busy having babies.

Anyone who knows relic knows if relic had another child, well, he’d probably leave the country, if not the world.

Heh, I doubt there is enough Scotch anywhere to sustain him through that ;)


His house can't contain any more estrogen... :D
 
Come back and claim your trophy!!!!! :)
Just a poof for all to see. ;)
Come back relic!

 
pageian said:
Obviously you've never seen a Moose urethra before.

Wow... I mean just wow.... this went downhill real fast...

If anything a poof would be nice, at least so that we got off the topic of moose-anatomy! :eek:

 
Uhum! What has happened, this thread was going downhill. Someone Revive this thread, and we will not let our saddness for missing of relic pull this team down.

I will not put up with you all bawling for missing of Relic, he would be proud that Team 33 would continue to push on folding for a cure, despite he being gone.

You may only see me only this one day posing here, because I have a contract job that I work 8-5 every day and going to tech school. I am busy and I figure Relic is busy also to not post for a long time.

If I can't figure out a way to bring him back, he will find a way one day and post here.
I talked to him a long while ago, he said we should not stray away from our goal on folding and he is proud of this team.

From the wise words of Relic:
Damn the Statistics, Full Fold Ahead!
 
/agree
Let's keep up the borging! Get one for our MIA folders...

Time to throw another log on the overclock (so to speak...) :D
 
unhappy_mage said:
/agree
Let's keep up the borging! Get one for our MIA folders...

Time to throw another log on the overclock (so to speak...) :D
lol...


*proposes a toast*

...for relic.

 
Back
Top