Brand New p5b deluxe wifi, h20-120 compact watercooling, ti-86, cheap kingston ram!

bcracer220

Gawd
hey

i have these items for sale:

Gigabyte 965p-s3 motherboard, excellent condition, comes with all cables necessary, great board, 65 + shipping.

xeon 3060 l632a566. this is a good processor, it tests orthos stable for hours, but i had a lot of trouble getting it stable, because of motherboard compatibility issues. since it is a xeon processor, and desktop motherboards dont officially support it, the chip is being sold as is,no guarantees. it is lapped to a mirror finish, u get the box and the retail fan too. 130 shipped SOLD

also have the p5b deluxe wifi card, i had rmad the board and took it off before i sent it so now i have an extra one, i do not however have the little white cord that u need to hook up to it. ill send it for 12 shipped.

h20-120 compact water cooling. this kit goes for 160 + shipping online. the reason i bought it was to cool down my xeon 3060 when overclocking to high speeds, but i decided against overclocking that high so i am deciding to stick with air. i had the ultra 120 extreme before this and this coolers performance is 6 to 7 C better than it. of course, YMMV. there are chips of paint on the radiator from me moving it in and out of the case, but functionally wise it runs perfectly. i only used it for a couple weeks, and when i ship it to you it will come pre assembled with all accessories (screws manual etc). great compact kit that combines the apogee gt and mpc 350 pump, as well as mcr120 rad. selling for just 100 shipped!. SOLD
pics:

they are taken with a webcam, sry my digital camera is broken, but as u can see it comes with a mirror finish/perfectly flat waterblock and those pics should give u a good idea.

also, if anyone is interested in any part of it, like the block/pump intergration or just the res/rad lmk, im sure we can work something out.

TI-86 calculator, slightly used but in excellent condition 50 shipped.

TI-84 calculator, slightly used but in excellent condition 55 shipped

also 512mb of kingston value ram 533mhz-ddr2 , this goes for 22 shipped on newegg. i just needed to use it once to boot my board, otherwise its never been used, asking 13 shipped.

i can take some pics with the webcam if ur interested, they wont be great quality but should get the job done.

2x512mb ddr2 laptop ram, 12 shipped

thanks

bcracer220

heat is under bcracer220

I know it's a matter of opinion, but how loud is the pump in the Apogee Drive? Can you give a comparison?

hmmm, the pump is actually very quiet, i couldnt hear at all over the fan even on low, its probably about a the sound level of an arctic fan, but thats my impression of it. i think the reviews on it seem to concur that its pretty quiet too.

Back