May 22, 2009 #1 D Doc03 n00b Joined Jan 16, 2009 Messages 14 Hello, I'm currently shopping around for an ATX Mid-tower case with a power supply slot at the bottom rather than the traditional top. Preferably under $100. Anyone have any favorites?
Hello, I'm currently shopping around for an ATX Mid-tower case with a power supply slot at the bottom rather than the traditional top. Preferably under $100. Anyone have any favorites?
May 22, 2009 #2 M makmatsu Limp Gawd Joined Jul 25, 2007 Messages 160 cooler master 590 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119152 or antec 300 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129042&Tpk=ANTEC 300
cooler master 590 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119152 or antec 300 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129042&Tpk=ANTEC 300
May 22, 2009 #3 Dangman Ninja Editor SuperMod Joined Dec 15, 2005 Messages 46,056 In addition to makmatsu's recommendations, I recommend this case as well: $80 - Cooler Master RC-690-KKN1-GP ATX Case
In addition to makmatsu's recommendations, I recommend this case as well: $80 - Cooler Master RC-690-KKN1-GP ATX Case
May 22, 2009 #5 G Goat_187 Limp Gawd Joined Dec 18, 2003 Messages 250 Antec P180s? Just a little over $100 though.