Boston Dynamics' Atlas Has Moves

monkeymagick

[H]News
Here's an update on Boston Dynamics' Atlas robot is now able to hop up on blocks, jump and twirl, and even do back-flips. It's come a long way since falling off stage. Still not as emotional as Chappie nor dangerous as Johnny 5, but it as them both beat in the Robot Olympics.

See how Atlas got its groove back.

Last edited:
#Fucked
giphy.gif

Like ever youtube stunt video how many times the Atlas fall down and bust his cog trying those stunts before he got it right?
No wonder he raised his arms in triumph.

This is where I think they should merge robots and autonomous cars. Instead of having the autonomous compute package in the car doing nothing, when it's not driving. Have it in the robot. It'll climb in the car, connect up to the sensors, then drive the car. At the same time, that compute package can be used to run the robot and have it be your butler, when you aren't driving around. Although, you'd lose a seat in your car because of the robot.

Wow! That's definitely a back flip forward in robotics!

This is where I think they should merge robots and autonomous cars. Instead of having the autonomous compute package in the car doing nothing, when it's not driving. Have it in the robot. It'll climb in the car, connect up to the sensors, then drive the car. At the same time, that compute package can be used to run the robot and have it be your butler, when you aren't driving around. Although, you'd lose a seat in your car because of the robot.

Ohh, we could call it A.L.F.R.E.D.

Artificial Lifeform For Rendering Everyone Dead

so cute... I can't wait to see them performing in the olympics, graceful martial arts and ballet, sexy-time dances, mud-wrestling each other, etc...

but when they built Petman they said it was strictly to test military uniforms?

what really worries me about boston dynamics is that they are now owned by softbank, coupled with japans robot fetish. they may have just acquired the one tech company capable of making their robo overlord fantasies of destruction a reality.

what really worries me about boston dynamics is that they are now owned by softbank, coupled with japans robot fetish. they may have just acquired the one tech company capable of making their robo overlord fantasies of destruction a reality.

It'll probably start off with sex robots. Which will eventually have an uprising, cause they no longer want to have sex with humans. Then start killing us all.

Back