Borderlands(PC) - 19.99 at Gamestop!

if i hadn't bought on steam for full price i'd have jumped on this like it was a grenade.

I'm half tempted to get a couple copies for friends.

If you get two... shipping is free.

I ended up paying a total of $42.38. :c)

Edit: Now lets all hope for a $20 L4D2!

Last edited:
Great game for LAN play. Public servers aren't that great though. There are hacked guns and skills everywhere!

yeah I forgot to mention the SAVER coupon code for orders over 25 dollars. :eek:

What is the "SAVER coupon"? I am thinking about buying 2 copies of this.

Does anyone think Steam will have it for cheaper in their 5 days of deals??

Decent deal considering it's still $40-$50 everywhere else. Seriously, that game has no business being over $30 MSRP now that COD has had TWO successors to it, one of them being a direct sequel! WTF?

Anywho, I'd love to jump on that Borderlands deal even though I'd prefer the PC version over 360, but all my friends have it on 360 already so I'd rather play with them than have keyboard and mouse. If anyone sees a good deal on it for 360, I'll definitely jump on it.

This is just funny.

Borderlands for 360 - $49.99

Borderlands for PS3 - $49.99

Borderlands for PC - $19.99

See, it's times like this when I can justify why it's worth upgrading my PC for games rather than have consoles (even though I have all consoles and a gaming PC, lol). It cancels out with cheaper games a lot of times.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Borderlands for 360 - $49.99

Borderlands for PS3 - $49.99

Borderlands for PC - $19.99

See, it's times like this when I can justify why it's worth upgrading my PC for games rather than have consoles (even though I have all consoles and a gaming PC, lol). It cancels out with cheaper games a lot of times.

Wonder if piracy has any affect on that?

thanks for the amazon link. grabbed a copy, wish I could order more than one for friends to join me ;)

Wish I had waited longer instead of doing the $36 group buy about now.
Why? You have it on steam. It'll probably be about $25 either this weekend or by xmas sale but you will have already played the shit out of it for months by then :). I'm waiting to get it on steam even at this price because I won't mind paying a bit extra at all.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Jumped on the Borderlands Amazon deal as well.
Had to throw in a book to get the free shipping, but it was a book I was meaning to buy anyways. =)
Gamestop no longer has it at $19.99.

I got one:D

The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC):

1 Borderlands $19.99 1 $19.99

Shipped via USPS

Back