Borderlands 3 Steam 50% off "pre-order"

Status
Not open for further replies.

boss99

2[H]4U
Man oh man, I may have to bite the bullet and buy it finally.

defaultluser

[H]F Junkie
Sorry dudes, It needs to fall to twenty bucks. It's been out for a fucking year already.

They already got paid, and don't need any more frro me. Also, the Pre-Sequel was their last product, and it definitely was a twenty dollar game.

They have to compete with Doom coming out next week, and I have a funny feeling that's going to get my money.

Remember when games didn't have a fucking year of exclusivity on some other worthless store?

Flogger23m

[H]F Junkie
Sorry dudes, It needs to fall to twenty bucks. It's been out for a fucking year already.

They already got paid, and don't need any more frro me. Also, the Pre-Sequel was their last product, and it definitely was a twenty dollar game.

They have to compete with Doom coming out next week, and I have a funny feeling that's going to get my money.

Remember when games didn't have a fucking year of exclusivity on some other worthless store?

Its been out for 6 months, don't let that get in the way of your rant. If you don't want to buy it then move along and quit crapping the thread as this is a fairly good deal.

5150Joker

Supreme [H]ardness

Nobody cares.

CaptainClueless

Limp Gawd

Sorry dude, it's been out for 6 months already, not "a fucking year". Hate to break it to you, but you don't have a very good perception of time.

Remember when we bought games we wanted when they came out instead of being drama queens on the internet over a launcher?

Grow up. Nobody cares.

M76

[H]F Junkie
Internet Forum dictionary says:

Nobody cares = I'm deeply offended by your opinion so much so that I must react to it by not just pretending that I don't care about it, but also asserting that nobody else does either. Just as I'm proving the opposite by a knee-jerk reaction to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.