Bootcamp 3.1 Windows 7 support now!!!

This is news? My old 2006 era iMac has been running 7 fulltime since the public beta.

well mine has for a few months, but not with decent drivers and multitouch support. LOL, don't be a @$$, just letting people know

Excellent news. I haven't put Windows 7 on my MBP yet, but probably will in the next week or two. It's good to know the official drivers are now available. For those people who have been using 7 with the older Boot Camp drivers, has the latest version resolved all your issues? I'm curious if battery life is improved as well.

New drivers work well for me. Can't really comment on battery life or anything but a few annoying things, such as the red LED shooting out the headphone jack have been fixed.

You Mac guys are so sensitive. You'd think the:D would be enough to let you know he was joking.

Seems like temps still get out of control with the latest update. I was just running MSN messenger with some websites and noticed Windows 7 drop out of Aero into a basic scheme. Loaded up LubbosFanControl and the temps were at 90C, so I had to over-ride the boot camp settings to get things back to a comfortable level.

Been running Win7 since public beta... My biggest problem wasn't fixed. The drivers for the Aluminum Bluetooth wireless keyboard still causes the keyboard to go into a power saver mode, and when I hit a key, Windows instantly bluescreens. I know Apple released a firmware update for the keyboard today, anyone know if that's nicked it?

Hold off on installing Windows 7 on Mac. I have the iMac 27" and have experienced tons of bugs.

Hold off on installing Windows 7 on Mac. I have the iMac 27" and have experienced tons of bugs.

LOL, really, 1 day on posting on [H] and you want us to hold off on "installing Windows 7 on Mac" with no details..........Been running for months here with little bugs, since the official drivers, no bugs, go away PC

Back