So I overclocked my E8400 to run at 3.6GHz, FSB 400 x 9, Exit & Save Changes, the computer shuts down for a few seconds, then boots up again and loads Windows normally.
This occurs every time I start my computer, first I thought it was the vcore voltage too low, so I upped it little by little to 1.375V, which seemed to help at first, but now the problem returned.
Are there additional options in BIOS I should Enable/Disable?
It's not a heat problem as in load the temperature never goes higher than 53C.
Specs in signature.
This occurs every time I start my computer, first I thought it was the vcore voltage too low, so I upped it little by little to 1.375V, which seemed to help at first, but now the problem returned.
Are there additional options in BIOS I should Enable/Disable?
It's not a heat problem as in load the temperature never goes higher than 53C.
Specs in signature.