Boot sector recovery issue

DeluzioNFX

n00b
Hello,
I have a HD that was not accessible in windows. I installed Testdisk and determined the boot sector was bad.

Originally i had 2 partitions ( OS Partition / Data Partition ) with about 750gb/1tb used. When i ran testdisk i didn't do a deepsearch to locate the partitions but i repaired the boot sector by copying the backup boot sector. I'm not sure what i did wrong but now i have only one partition of 930gb, with 27gb used.. But the drive itself is empty when i access it. So my question is: where are all the files, and is there anyway of getting my 2 partitions back? When i ran testdisk again i was able to see both partitions after i selected the deeper search option, but unsure what to do at this point.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I doubt that will fix a missing / corrupt partition table. I expect it to say it can't find a windows install to repair.

try getdataback from runtime.org, will show you wahts recoverable before paying for it, plus its cheap

Do you have another drive of similar size? I think you should image your current drive bit by bit before making changing anything.

Back