Bombshell Reveal Trailer

Look like a mobile game, or a demo put together by an animation student.

Now where I have her before?

_-Clive-Barkers-Jericho-_.jpg

Is this for tablets or something? Release date is 2015 but it already looks 5 years old.

Bombshell was originally conceived as a sidekick for Duke Nukem but they never finished up the character for DNF. Looks like they decided to try something with her afterwards... Apparently she's not part of the Duke Nukem IP sold to Gearbox.

I don't trust 3DRealms at all anymore and I've never heard of Interceptor so I don't think I'll be buying this unless everyone and their mother tells me it's awesome. I give that eventuality a 5% possibility but I think I'm being too optimistic.

semi interesting idea.... I got the idea that she had a chip on her shoulder staring at her lost hand clenching it..
But yeah, I thought the same thing, thought it looked like a nvidia tech demo.
Since others are commenting, agreed that boobs weren't even interesting. Might as well have been triangles a la tomb raider 1.

That looked fucking retarded.... utterly pointless, and a total waste of the time spent watching...

wow, for all those saying it is like a school project....lets see you do better.

A lot of the Youtube comments are funny. You can tell the guys who watched the video are upset that their tendency to stare at boobs was being taken advantage of. Besides that, brace for another boring FPS that makes the player wanna keep a bucket next to the desk for catching motion induced vomit.

Humans are never pretty.

? So nothing is pretty unless drawn, animated or rendered?
Are you a I only like 2D girls kind of guy?

The concept of beauty is a human experience and human definition, I find it hard to believe that no human is pretty because humans are the root of what humans consider beauty.

? So nothing is pretty unless drawn, animated or rendered?
Are you a I only like 2D girls kind of guy?

No. I prefer well-preened plumage.

The concept of beauty is a human experience and human definition, I find it hard to believe that no human is pretty because humans are the root of what humans consider beauty.[/QUOTE]

Such a narrow anthropocentric worldview. There's a reason your species wears clothes, beyond just to keep warm. You subconsciously know how vile and repulsive your appearance is, and do everything to cover it up. That's why "decency" standards exist, whereas we birds are natural icons of beauty and perfection of form. Your kind viewed us as gods in ages past, when flight was only a dim dream of earthbound cave dwellers. Your so-called standards of beauty are rooted in reproductive hormones, without which you would have been extinct long ago owing to your ugliness, whereas we birds have streamlined forms, sculpted by nature to glide through the air with perfect grace, engineered to perfect function for the rigors of powered flight. We existed long before you crawled from the primordial jungles, and we'll still rule the skies when you're nothing but a distant memory.

I could keep going, but if you're feeling sufficiently insignificant by now, do tell. ;)

There's a reason your species wears clothes, beyond just to keep warm. You subconsciously know how vile and repulsive your appearance is, and do everything to cover it up.

No. :rolleyes:
Evolution. We evolved flexibility, and so inhabit more biomes than almost any other species (tied with the common sparrow for being the only species to exist in the wild on every continent but Antarctica).

No. :rolleyes:
Evolution. We evolved flexibility, and so inhabit more biomes than almost any other species (tied with the common sparrow for being the only species to exist in the wild on every continent but Antarctica).

And you've managed to spread your ugliness to every land mass on earth as a result.

As for existing "in the wild"... that's contradictory for humans since humans replace the wild with civilization. There are some exceptions of course... some tribes in South America that have not had interaction with Western civilization, of if any, very minimal... I might consider those wild. Flexibility? Phht. Take away technology and you're nothing. The very means that has allowed you to subdue the wild you've become dependent upon, or do you really think the average Wal-Mart shopper, welfare recipient, or Wall Street executive can survive in the wilderness? Sparrows are the flexible and adaptable ones, not you. Plus, they look better.

And you've managed to spread your ugliness to every land mass on earth as a result.

As for existing "in the wild"... that's contradictory for humans since humans replace the wild with civilization. There are some exceptions of course... some tribes in South America that have not had interaction with Western civilization, of if any, very minimal... I might consider those wild. Flexibility? Phht. Take away technology and you're nothing. The very means that has allowed you to subdue the wild you've become dependent upon, or do you really think the average Wal-Mart shopper, welfare recipient, or Wall Street executive can survive in the wilderness? Sparrows are the flexible and adaptable ones, not you. Plus, they look better.
Praying for the /s....

Technology IS the adaptation. And is not unique to H. sapiens.

Praying for the /s....

Technology IS the adaptation. And is not unique to H. sapiens.

Basic tool use among corvids, etc, is a far cry from nuclear bombs and striped toothpaste.

Back to the topic... Bombshell in the trailer is an example of cybernetics. If technology one day overthrows H. sapiens in a robot apocalypse, or humans graft electronics into themselves and become cyborgs, like said Bombshell character, and are no longer purely organic or become interlinked into a kind of hive mind, how would that be classified - adaptation? Evolution? What do you call that?

Just wait..
Duke is "old hat" and "sexist" but we're going to get a estrogen fueled ripoff that's "modern" and "empowering" that's going to be a "role model."
Just watch.....

Basic tool use among corvids, etc, is a far cry from nuclear bombs and striped toothpaste.

Back to the topic... Bombshell in the trailer is an example of cybernetics. If technology one day overthrows H. sapiens in a robot apocalypse, or humans graft electronics into themselves and become cyborgs, like said Bombshell character, and are no longer purely organic or become interlinked into a kind of hive mind, how would that be classified - adaptation? Evolution? What do you call that?

Evolution. Self-drive evolution, but evolution none the less. You have an odd way of fostering discussion by the way. Do you self-identify as a bird?

Corvids, elephants, apes, crabs, and a bunch of others. And just because you say it's a "far cry" doesn't make it so. In the scheme of things, that is in the scheme of evolutionary timetables, it's not a far cry at all. Barely a near shout. More like a subtle, seductive whisper... mmmmmmm.
If technology over throws humanity, that's natural selection between species.
If humans become cyborgs, gain a hive mind etc, that's speciation.

Back