Blu-ray Movies Buy One Get One Free 100+ Titles!

damn, don't have a blu-ray player. :( hd-dvd only and my 360 just RRoDed. *sigh*

Picked up Christmas Story and Lampoon's Christmas Vacation for the kids. Thanks OP!

Pretty good deal. I added all the movies to the cart out of sheer curiosity and it crashed my cart :confused:

goodfellas
departed
layercake
donnie brasco
5th element
16 blocks

Wanted to get the Life of Brian preorder, but even though it's listed under the promotion, it wouldn't ring up correctly. So fuck it.

I don;t have blue-r but I added 6 to my cart and was only charged for 3 at the final check out page.

lol wow Sony is getting desperate

no, they are just pushing their victory more.

they currently have 76% share of all HD dvd's sold.
so that means they have majority market share.
they want more share, which will lead to more people jumping on the Bluray wagon.
more people buy bluray players than hd dvd.

lol wow Sony is getting desperate

That's a very uninformed statement. Go to AVS and highdefdigest.com and you'll see that this is a very deliberate and calculated strategy. Come Jan 2008 at CES, there will be a revelation that will change HDM. The blu-ray people are being aggressive to earn brownie points with Warner who will be very vital in the direction of the format war. Blu-ray camp play ball with software (and recently hardware) and the HD-DVD camp does it with hardware prices.

no, they are just pushing their victory more.

they currently have 76% share of all HD dvd's sold.
so that means they have majority market share.
they want more share, which will lead to more people jumping on the Bluray wagon.
more people buy bluray players than hd dvd.

74% of blu ray players are PS3s....

74% of blu ray players are PS3s....

yep. and even with all the ps3s, blu-ray still has the same amount of "standalone" units in the hands of consumers as hd-dvd. 700k+, and that's counting the xbox 360 "add-on".

uninformed flamebait responses in these sort of threads is ridiculous. :eek::rolleyes:

Back