Bloody AL90 Laser Gaming Mouse Review

HardOCP News

[H] News
Benchmark Reviews got their hands on a Bloody AL90 laser gaming mouse and put it through the review process. If you've never seen a Bloody mouse before, you should check out this review.

A4TECH's Bloody Division unleashed upon the world last year a serious game changer called Light Strike technology, which replaces mechanical metal contacts with optical switches using infrared light. Today we examine the most recent iteration of the Bloody mice series, the AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse, combining a popular eight button layout possessing the Light Strike technology with an incredibly sensitive laser sensor.

Too racy for my tastes.

I like my accessories like I like my computer itself. Bland and businesslike (while at the same time being sleek) on the outside, but with all the functionality of top of the line gaming products.

I currently have a Logitech G502 Proteus Core and I absolutely hate it. Looks like the evil mining space ship from the first JJ Abrams Star Trek Film.

I want something that looks nice, black and subtle, much like the black IBM look of the late 90's, early 2000's. Something that - while not ugly - wouldn't look out of place in a serious office, and that you'd never suspect would run a game well, but with all the gaming innards.

I DO NOT want stuff with LED's windows, racing stripes, pictures of orcs with axes, etc. etc. etc. I'm not a fucking child.

When will these companies start understanding that while gaming is very popular among kids and teenagers, those of us who spend the most on tech are usually responsible well educated adults who don't need all the flashy junk?

What's with everybody and their mother releasing really cheap-looking gaming mice with weird names. It seems like we've got a plague of them right now.

I agree about the butt ugly look of the G502.
But you can turn LEDs off...

Isn't it against Hardforum rules to create threads with swearing in the title?

Isn't it against Hardforum rules to create threads with swearing in the title?
How well did Austin Powers fair in the UK?
Austin: "Fancy a shag?"
Girl: "...what?"
Austin: "Oh, you're shagadelic baby, YEAH!"

What's with everybody and their mother releasing really cheap-looking gaming mice with weird names. It seems like we've got a plague of them right now.

And charging a shitload of money for it.

is it just me, or would this mouse get tiring in all new ways? i imagine most folks rest their fingers on the mouse buttons that are mechanically held 'up', and rely on that spring to push the mouse key back up after the contact is made.

With this design, you have to both twitch your finger away from the sensor and back down.

I imagine it would take getting used to, especially if you need to do fast repetitive clicking.

Back