BLOODBORNE - Gamescom gameplay trailer

From Software's notorious frame pacing, 30fps stutter fixed- but only for hacked PS4 consoles

A little over two months ago, coder Illusion released a frame pacing/stutter fix for the From Software games (Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, and Elden Ring) that suffer from this issue on PlayStation 4 consoles...Eurogamer's Digital Foundry tested Illusion's patch (which only runs on exploited PlayStation 4 consoles running firmware 9.00 or lower) and largely confirmed his findings...

I decided to give this one a go, this game is just too damn good, absolutely love it. When I first booted it up I thought I wouldn’t be able to get into based on how it looked and being limited to 30fps, but I was wrong, having a total blast. It’s definitely unfortunate that this game hasn’t received a proper remaster but it’s still damn good as is.

I would happily pay $90 for a Bloodborne remaster PC release, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this. Sony is leaving money on the table and I don't understand why at this point - it would be one thing if they were making a remaster or new game in series for the PS5, but that seems unlikely at this point.

I decided to give this one a go, this game is just too damn good, absolutely love it. When I first booted it up I thought I wouldn’t be able to get into based on how it looked and being limited to 30fps, but I was wrong, having a total blast. It’s definitely unfortunate that this game hasn’t received a proper remaster but it’s still damn good as is.
Yeah this was the game that got me into From games. Currently playing through Elden Ring for first time, and man it is awe inspiring at times. Also, rage inducing lol.
I would happily pay $90 for a Bloodborne remaster PC release, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this. Sony is leaving money on the table and I don't understand why at this point - it would be one thing if they were making a remaster or new game in series for the PS5, but that seems unlikely at this point.
Saw reply to this thread pop-up in my alerts, was hoping for a solid pc port rumor :(.

90$ for a game? just stop lol...

at this point From Software should just focus on a Bloodborne sequel...I'd much rather see Demon's Souls ported to PC (I played Bloodborne on PS4 and DS is the only FromSoft Souls game I have yet to play)

it's been 8.5 years since Bloodborne first came out!

Last edited:
do we know what Bluepoint has been working on? if nothing has been confirmed, or even leaked with any degree of veracity, then i firmly believe they're doing Bloodborne a la the Demon's Souls remake.

do we know what Bluepoint has been working on? if nothing has been confirmed, or even leaked with any degree of veracity, then i firmly believe they're doing Bloodborne a la the Demon's Souls remake.
They're currently working on an original IP.

Back