Blizzard Trolls The Trolls In Overwatch

You can say literally anything you want about me or my family, tell me that I sucked 10,000 cocks last night, or that I have a micro-dick, but nothing makes me want to punch my monitor more than some fuck nugget using "EZ" in any context.

I have no idea why it makes me rage, but I fucking HATE it.

You're not the only one. When it really gets me riled up is when its obviously not a player/team quality issue. Teams were stacked (like having 20% more players) or the person saying it is literally in the bottom %10 of scoreboard. When I played BattleFront they would say it on the maps where that side always win AND at times they just barely won (which is a feat of suckery).

Sent into a rage by being told I did better than you.... some people here are just sad.

Sent into a rage by being told I did better than you.... some people here are just sad.

I'm never mad with trash talk. That's pretty normal. I do get frustrated when my team doesn't play as a team. That only last a little while, then I go with the most worthless character for the map and team layout and troll my useless team.

Except a lot of times they just use cheap characters that they only play over and over. I'm not impressed with that. At least them saying "gg ez" is a good indicator of what a douche they are.

Except a lot of times they just use cheap characters that they only play over and over. I'm not impressed with that. At least them saying "gg ez" is a good indicator of what a douche they are.

So they are douche, anyone that gets pissed off about it that much and goes into any type of rage over such as thing really needs to work on their low self esteem issues and stop being a pansy.

Personally I don't play much FPS games, when I do I suck. As in I consider 0.1 KD a good ratio on most nights :) If somebody tries to give me or my team shit so what. I am not going to go be throw a fit or put my fist through my TV because somebody told me I suck at playing the game compared to them. If you think smashing your TV or being pissed off for hours is a valid response then I guess you go right ahead and keep up that mind set.

So they are douche, anyone that gets pissed off about it that much and goes into any type of rage over such as thing really needs to work on their low self esteem issues and stop being a pansy.

Personally I don't play much FPS games, when I do I suck. As in I consider 0.1 KD a good ratio on most nights :) If somebody tries to give me or my team shit so what. I am not going to go be throw a fit or put my fist through my TV because somebody told me I suck at playing the game compared to them. If you think smashing your TV or being pissed off for hours is a valid response then I guess you go right ahead and keep up that mind set.

Well with Overwatch, you can kill nobody and get a kill. Like if you're Mercy and you're giving someone an attack boost. If they get a kill, you also get that kill.

I never understand the people that throw controllers and crap. Sure, sometimes I get mad, but I'm not going to break my own shit over it. Especially my PC parts. My keyboard and mouse cost almost as much as a PS4 or Xbox One.

Well with Overwatch, you can kill nobody and get a kill. Like if you're Mercy and you're giving someone an attack boost. If they get a kill, you also get that kill.

I never understand the people that throw controllers and crap. Sure, sometimes I get mad, but I'm not going to break my own shit over it. Especially my PC parts. My keyboard and mouse cost almost as much as a PS4 or Xbox One.

But then I might start being able to get better than 1 kill to 10 deaths, I can't have myself not suck. That just wouldn't be right. Thanks for the heads up that I might be able to not suck as much in every match in that game, I would hate to play a game where I actually get kills, that would be a horrible experience so I will make sure to never play the game to make sure that never happens.

Blizzard needs to rethink this. It was funny at first but people are spamming this shit way more than "gg-ez" and they're doing it before, during, and after games. And to be honest I now find what Blizzard did to be way more obnoxious than someone typing "gg-ez". Make it stop, you are no longer only trolling the trolls Blizzard.

Back