Blizzard Cookie Project Send Treats To Game Developers

HardOCP News

[H] News
Some guy in Texas started the Blizzard Cookie Project, an Indiegogo campaign to raise money to send cookies to the developers at Blizzard. So far, the group has raised 213% of the original $625 goal with 6 days left to go.

The /r/Overwatch community (and /u/HiHaterslol specifically) had a great idea to send cookies to the wonderful folks of Blizzard Entertainment. They have crafted an amazing game experience that has provided us collectively with thousands of hours of entertainment. Along the way they've been amazingly communicative and provided wonderful and consistent updates. I think a lot of us agree they deserve a special thank you!!

There is no way in hell I'm sending cookies to ANYONE at Blizzard until they fix Rogues.

This is an extremely stupid idea. If Blizzard is like any software developer I've ever worked for they're probably already stuffed to the gills with holiday treats, from vendors and management. Both groups know the best way to keep things moving along is to grease the wheels with sugary treats all through the holiday season (and quite often the whole year though).

The charity idea however, that's a home run.

Seems akin to sending Bill Gates a dollar to thank him for Windows.l

718.gif

I misread that at first as threats. Was confused as to why a group calling themselves the cookie project was threatening game developers.

Blizzard employees already get free choc chip cookies fresh baked daily in their cafeteria.. ;)

Back