Blazing HOT!! Logitech z-5500's for 129 w/ FreeShip

Gaiden133

[H] Ninja
OMG :eek:

Blazing price for an amazing set of speakers.

If you were ever on the fence about these speakers, get em already!

ZZF is selling them for 129.99 w/ FREE SHIPPING.

In comparison, NewEgg has em for 330 after shipping & Dell is 259 w/o shipping/tax

Simply add to cart and the coupon will automatically be added.

Get em before they're gone, I got mine for 220~ and I thought that was a deal! :D

What are you waiting for?

Highlights

* Six-piece system including powered subwoofer, center channel and four satellite speakers
* Digital SoundTouch™ Control Center enables easy volume control
* Phase-aligned satellite satellite speakers incorporate the clarity of a tweeter with the richness and fullness of a separate mid-range
* Rotating pedestals ensure easy installation on wall or desktop
* Removable grilles lend a pleasant pro-audio look

Overview
Enjoy studio-quality sound with the Z-5500 Digital Speaker System from Logitech®. This THX®-certified 500 Watt speaker system gives you 5.1 surround sound for clear and crisp sound. It features a large, 10" long-throw subwoofer driver with flared bass port that delivers 188 watts of thunderous bass. With digital equalization, this speaker system actively adjusts frequency response in real time for clean and accurate sound reproduction. Supporting 96 kHz / 24-bit digital audio streams, the Z-5500 can be simultaneously connected to six audio sources such as PCs, video game consoles, and DVD, CD and portable music players. The Digital SoundTouch™ Control Center lets you control volume to all speakers to tune your listening environment. The Z-5500 speaker system comes with a wireless remote control and a 6-channel direct cable, and is ideal for home theaters and game consoles.

OMG! no F*cking way!

ZZF has always been reliable...hope they aren't refurb...ordering now!

As soon as I tried to check out it removed the item ...to match supply on hand. Oos. That was fast.

Wow this is very nice... Great system, got mines for 280 from egg a long while back. These system are good, great for gaming, and allows individual channels to be controll independently.

hope it went through, b/c as I was checking out and checked the website...it showed up as back ordered...yikes =P

omg this is such a steal!

Guess I can't bitch, I got mine brand new for $200 shipped like a year ago... :D

god, I hope my order went through...please please...merry xmas to me if it does =D

I got mine for $120 shipped less than a year ago from ZZF, I thought it was a price mistake but it went through. Wish I saw this earlier though I would have orderd again for my friend. Good luck to those who orderd.

Totally would've gotten these if I were paying attention to [H]otDeals instead of the video card forum lol :(
Maybe this is a sign of the product being discontinued and will end up being clearanced by other stores too soon enough, much like the G15 rev 1.

damn I just bought these for like $260 a couple months ago...Great set of speakers for $260 shipped you people who got them got a really good deal.

Well . . . the bad news is I guess these are being discontinued.

The good news is that there will be something else coming out.

The better news is I got 2 sets . . . :)

got my 5500s from Mwave last dec for 190$ shipped. it was 100$ off special :D

THESE ARE BEASTLY! im sure there will be another good deal on these before the end of the year.

Damn it!!

I got mine 4 years ago and they are still working like day one. I was going to pick up 2 sets at that price. I hope this deal comes back! That was [H]otter than lava!!

Well . . . the bad news is I guess these are being discontinued.

The good news is that there will be something else coming out.

The better news is I got 2 sets . . . :)

My z-680s still rock like the day I got them and they were the model before these. If you find another deal like this one before the new set comes out I say jump on it quick.

Great speakers, too bad I already own one :(

for ppl that own 2 sets, planning to do 10.2 true surround?

How are these vs Klipsch ProMedia?

I have a set of ProMedia 4.1s with rear stands that have lasted over 7 years now.. they are awesome.

How are these vs Klipsch ProMedia?

I have a set of ProMedia 4.1s with rear stands that have lasted over 7 years now.. they are awesome.

klipsch ftw...i wish they still made the 5.1's....

but for the price of 129.99 shipped...im not complaining haha...sooo tempted to re sell them on ebay haha...

holy shit, i have my klispch 2.1's but fuck i would've jumped on this if i had seen this earlier.

yeah I posted 5 min after the thread was started, as I was changing my billing/shipping info (it's been a while since I ordered from ZZF)...I opened another window just to make sure the link wasn't a "dummy" scam link and the z5500's were OOS...but good thing I was in the process, b/c If I hit refresh...I would have been SOL :D

meh, those of you who missed this didn't miss much, all logitech's speakers sound the same

Uhhh WTF, whoever missed this deal missed out. They might be similar to the lower line logitechs but the extra power of this setup as well as the receiver are totaly worth the extra bucks.

meh, those of you who missed this didn't miss much, all logitech's speakers sound the same

Uhh...where is your claim coming from?

I have had my Z-5500's for a little over two years now (which I paid over $200) and I still consider it one of my best investments. I love my Z-5500's and I would not know what to do without them.

In home theaters, Onkyo provides some of the most bang for the buck setups. Well the Logitech Z-5500 is your "Onkyo." You just cannot beat the quality/price ratio, and Logitech has top notch customer service.

If your Z-5500's give out on your within the warranty period, Logitech will only request you to ship in the digital control unit, and they will ship you a complete brand new in box Z-5500. This leaves you with the extra set of speakers for you to do something else with it.

Uhhh WTF, whoever missed this deal missed out. They might be similar to the lower line logitechs but the extra power of this setup as well as the receiver are totaly worth the extra bucks.

I have my Z-5500 running 3.1, and I've tested out the Z-2300 which is a 2.1; the difference is night and day. The Z-2300 just does not seem to have the same "umph" in both sound and bass.

Back