Bioshock has set a date: August 21st

Too bad :(
It's still a long way until August, but at least we have a date!

ya at least a date. I was hoping for June/July as reported earlier...not that 1 to 2 months is THAT much different

I absolutely can not wait for this game. Its the game I'm anticiapting most this year, so I'm hoping its as good as it looks/sounds.

Geez, why is Irrational pretending like Bioshock wasn't already dated a couple months ago to be in June? This is just a PR move by not admitting is has been, in fact, delayed.

this game looks absolutely insane i mean with the storyline and the graphics OMG i can't freakin wait.

That was fucking awesome!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!

Bloody hell that was INSANE...i don't think i was even this much excited even with Crysis....
Lemme add another :eek: I hadn't seen those vidz before. It has the feel of Call of Cthulhu meets Deus Ex. If it is exactly that, then like the guy said in the walkthrough demo, they will have met their goal.

(7) No CUSSING in the thread title. It is permitted in the thread body, but please refrain from using excessive profanity dammit.

You guys know swearing is ok, but let's not go overboard with it please.

Sweet, thats a nice birthday present for me. :D Yeah for August 21st

I wasn't very interested in BioShock... until viewing those trailers!!! Damn, count me in now!!!

I am very excited about this game but I almost wish it would get pushed further, like December when I hope to build a new machine. ;)

DL'ing trailers now, think I saw one before...

Wow... can't wait for this one.

2007 is gonna be awesome for gaming :)

Hell yeh man...I just ordered Dell 24" Lcd and 850W PSU...and soon to come C2D e6600, 8800GTX, 4GB DDR2-800, Nvidia 680i...:D :D :D :D

Now i can't wait....

The new video on Gamespot is superb. The video shows how to take down a Big Daddy.

I can't wait for this game - it'll be the game of the year, I put money on it.

Yeah, August 21st...

More like August 21st plus or minus 6 months, release dates are never even close to accurate in modern games.

The new video on Gamespot is superb. The video shows how to take down a Big Daddy.

Yeah that video was sick. The little girl thing sucking fluids from the corpses was just downright freaky. :cool: Does anyone know if that video was from the PC or XB version?

Yeah, August 21st...

More like August 21st plus or minus 6 months, release dates are never even close to accurate in modern games.

I'm fairly confident that this will come out on time. The game seems to be coming together nicely. I don't think this is another Half-Life 2

Has anyone read the book that this was based on? I don't know the name of it. Read it in an article somewhere.

Sweet, 6 months to upgrade my rig for this and Hellgate: London.

Yeah that video was sick. The little girl thing sucking fluids from the corpses was just downright freaky. :cool: Does anyone know if that video was from the PC or XB version?

Fromt eh slow and jerky way the dude was moving around I'd say it was the 360 version. Both versions should be nearly identicle except for the interface/UI, which they swear they are making one specifically for the PC.

this is /one/ of the titles I am looking most forward to in 2007.. system shock 2 was so awesome.. I hope they capture some of the fun of that game in the new one.

This game looks so tight. I've been looking forward to it ever since I heard it was in development.

Back