TruthSeeker
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- May 11, 2000
- Messages
- 490
I have been out of overclocking for a while, but I just bought Left 4 Dead a couple weeks ago along with the following:
NONE of this is overclocked right now or has been overclocked (until I buy some more fans and a better CPU HS/Fan)
ASUS P6T
i7 920
Three-2gb OCZ Platinum RAM
BFG GTX280OC
OCZ 60GB Solid State Drive
Two-1.5Tb drives
DVD Burner
Latest Nvidia Drivers
Anyway, when playing Left 4 Dead for ~6 hours straight (the last 2 nights) I get video "anomalies" on some of the maps the walls look pink. My house has the AC set on 73 degrees F and thought it does get a little warmer than the rest of the house, IMO I don't think a card that is NOT overclocked should ever do this (unless it is 85 degrees or higher ambient temp).
Should I return the card or send it to BFG for a replacement?
Do they do cross-shipping?
NONE of this is overclocked right now or has been overclocked (until I buy some more fans and a better CPU HS/Fan)
ASUS P6T
i7 920
Three-2gb OCZ Platinum RAM
BFG GTX280OC
OCZ 60GB Solid State Drive
Two-1.5Tb drives
DVD Burner
Latest Nvidia Drivers
Anyway, when playing Left 4 Dead for ~6 hours straight (the last 2 nights) I get video "anomalies" on some of the maps the walls look pink. My house has the AC set on 73 degrees F and thought it does get a little warmer than the rest of the house, IMO I don't think a card that is NOT overclocked should ever do this (unless it is 85 degrees or higher ambient temp).
Should I return the card or send it to BFG for a replacement?
Do they do cross-shipping?
Last edited: