BF3 using xbox controller

Revans310

n00b
Trying to get my controller to work it did work for the beta anyone using one...Thanks

Just wondering, I do not have the game yet but do you use a mapping program or use the BF3 keyboard and mouse setup for the controller to work on the PC version?

using a controller rather than keyboard/mouse on a pc fps is like trying to eat soup with a fork.

It's funny every time this question is asked there is always some lame-ass reply. lol

I could see maybe if you intend to fly the helos with the controller, might be an alright reason. But aiming and everything with a console controller seems like youre handicapping yourself.

I could see maybe if you intend to fly the helos with the controller, might be an alright reason. But aiming and everything with a console controller seems like youre handicapping yourself.

That's the idea...planes and heli's

For jets, a controller is hands down better than using the mouse. OP has a valid question...

For jets, a controller is hands down better than using the mouse. OP has a valid question...

OP needed to be a bit more clear on what he wanted in his first post.

That said. I'm intertested in this question too. My logitech 3d pro joystick died. And jets and helios suck with a mouse.

Back