BF3 SP Swordbreaker Crash

Have you tried a different route? I didn't have any crash like this on swordbreaker, but I had to attempt several times to pass this point. I first took cover at the van, then the box like unit to the left ahead... then sprinted for the bridge. Took up the MG as directed, but kept getting owned. About the 6th or 7th time, just before I was about to hurl the mouse across the room in a fit of rage, I took the mg to the far end of the bridge and setup on the steps. The AI enemeys were spawning from the right side and I was able to mop them up pretty easily from that position.

.. back to your issue... haha, sorry, got carried away by the memory of my rage I had at that spot. Have you tried a different route? Perhaps there's a graphics glitch near the building?

The single player was a lot of fun (when it worked), but has a lot of bugs. I found myself falling in cracks or getting stuck in many places or would have problems triggering the next event or whatever needed to happen to get the AI leader I was following to move forward. Was very frustrating to have to restart so often.

I had multiple times when the hand-hand action sequences started and my adversary was invisible lol.

.. back to your issue... haha, sorry, got carried away by the memory of my rage I had at that spot. Have you tried a different route? Perhaps there's a graphics glitch near the building?

Nah, doesn't help. It's a time thing... after you go through that door, you can go anyway and in seconds, the radio com comes across and the game crashes.

I ended up just restarting the campaign. I do have to say, I am have quite a bit of fun with it.

I just upgraded to a GTX560 from a 260 and now on campaign the game crashes everytime at the end of "Nightshift". It's pretty annoying...

I just upgraded to a GTX560 from a 260 and now on campaign the game crashes everytime at the end of "Nightshift". It's pretty annoying...

I think your video card probably might have nothing to do with that. The Dec 6 patch seems to be the culprit.

Back