BF3 Co-op thread?

TheCur

[H]F Junkie
Do we have one?

The G3A3 is one of my all time favorite battle rifles and I'd be willing to run some co-op to get some unlocks.

SenseiCur on Origin thingie. I'm usually on around 6pm EST and play for a few hours and what not.

Post up here if you want to get some of those unlocks done.

Just sent you a friend invite on origin, I'm up for some co-op.

origin name is Kotyaer

Origin name (and Battlelog) is MavericK99966. I just unlocked the M93R but I need to keep going in co-op to get the rest of the unlocks. I hate doing random matchmaking because most people either suck or ragequit if you fail the mission once.

Kinda wish the co-op was 4 players rather than 2. More people to revive your ass. :cool:

Oh so you're the one I keep killing all the time? :p

Origin SN is Avalanchee34

I'm always up for coop; about half way through the unlocks.

Origin/Battlelog Name: Amarvin250

Oh so you're the one I keep killing all the time? :p

Origin SN is Avalanchee34

Hush jerky boy, I'm leveling up my 870 right now and if you ever come out to play instead of hiding in the distance I'mma give you a face full !! :p:p

Ok added everyone in this thread. Should be on around 7pm tonight, but will definitely play a ton this weekend.

So, the unlocks you get in co op apply to all around multiplayer? Cooooool..

I'm in!

Stefawn here.

I got all the guns unlocked, but hit me up, I might be down to help out!

gooch3008

the MP7 is badass, especially with extended magazine, and the G3A3 is the hotness!

Added a lot of you guys. hafnium911 here. I still suck, but getting better every day :) Anyone know what happened to our BF3 servers? I have just been playing on random ones every day :(

FearTheCow

I am at 240k co-op pts and am going for the rest in the next couple days.

you guys realize theres a nice glitch(well its more then likely not a glitch, i'm pretty sure DICE put it in there on purpose) on the final co-op level where you can play indefinitely and unlock all the weapons in 1 game right?

cough cough, don't go up the stairs(don't even touch them) into the bank, cough cough.. oh and remember to get the 2 guns that have the IR scopes. 1 is right where you disarm the bomb and one is near the beginning(remember not to pick them up until after you disarm the bomb).

oh and btw the G3A3 with 6x scope + bi-pod + heavy barrel is a friggin beast!

Origin name (and Battlelog) is MavericK99966. I just unlocked the M93R but I need to keep going in co-op to get the rest of the unlocks. I hate doing random matchmaking because most people either suck or ragequit if you fail the mission once.

let them rage quit, you get the points either way if you fail or finish.

Last edited:
let them rage quit, you get the points either way if you fail or finish.

I was referring to after you failed and it asks you to retry...I'd prefer to give it more than one chance, and public matchmaking can take forever sometimes. Basically it just wastes my time.

Is there any special unlock, medal or achievement after completing all CO-OP misions on all available difficulties ?

I've run through the coop on Normal, would like to do another run for more XP on any difficulty.

Battlelog ID is Antimatter8592

I've run through the coop on Normal, would like to do another run for more XP on any difficulty.

Battlelog ID is Antimatter8592

read my post further up, it will save you from having to constantly rerun the co-op to get XP for the guns.. also running it in hard only gains you about 4k points more then normal yet takes 2-3 times longer to finish a mission. its actually easier to run them on easy and plow through them in 6-8 minutes if you don't want to try the trick i explained in my other post.

Is there any special unlock, medal or achievement after completing all CO-OP misions on all available difficulties ?

i think theres a medal but all you do co-op for is the guns it unlocks. the G3A3 was a beast(til they fixed it in the recent patch) it was a 3 shot insta kill and an even better short range sniper rifle with the 6x scope, heavy barrel and bi-pod. the SG-553(i think is one of the guns unlocked in co-op) is also a beast.. friggin accurate as hell.

read my post further up, it will save you from having to constantly rerun the co-op to get XP for the guns.. also running it in hard only gains you about 4k points more then normal yet takes 2-3 times longer to finish a mission. its actually easier to run them on easy and plow through them in 6-8 minutes if you don't want to try the trick i explained in my other post.

i think theres a medal but all you do co-op for is the guns it unlocks. the G3A3 was a beast(til they fixed it in the recent patch) it was a 3 shot insta kill and an even better short range sniper rifle with the 6x scope, heavy barrel and bi-pod. the SG-553(i think is one of the guns unlocked in co-op) is also a beast.. friggin accurate as hell.

Thanks, and yeah SG-553 is from CO-OP for engineer. I heard that it has almost no recoil and you can do 3-4 shots at almost same place at any range.

Thanks, and yeah SG-553 is from CO-OP for engineer. I heard that it has almost no recoil and you can do 3-4 shots at almost same place at any range.

it does have recoil but not much.. anything more then a 4 bullet burst and the rounds start flying everywhere. but its a very good short/medium range accurate weapon. i'm not sure about the bullet drop though since i'm primarily an iron sight player(except for sniper rifles)

Misterclean84

I keep getting stuck on the 3rd mission right after you plant the c4 :\

Add me for Co-op - TheSuperDanks. I am going to add everyone from this list when I get home.

Somebody hit me up to play sometime (ebs5049). Always seems like people are away when I get online but then are on when I'm about to sign out.

Sorry for the hijack but do not forget to join the [H|G] platoon! Hit us up! We are all listed there.

Back