BF2, Have Case, Install Disc, but no Manual/Cd-Key

Starfox

2[H]4U
Hey there, I purchased BF2 the day it was released a while back. I have sense then sold my gaming rig, but am building a new one, so I'd love to play the gam again. The problem is, I have only found the case with the DVD in it, this is the DVD version BTW. It just has the install disc inside.

I went to my brother's home and played on his computer. My account works fine on his install and I saw that he had the CD-Key on his manual I believe.

What can I do to get BF2 on my computer? The account has arleady been registered and works fine. Any ideas?

Accounts are not tied to CD keys.
Only thing you can do is find the manual or get the registry entry from whoever you sold the gaming rig to(assuming they haven't formatted).

Your either gonna have to buy the game again, or find your key.

This is how your able to cretee as many accounts as possible.

Try to find the Cd key or go and see the guy who brought the computer off you and look at the registry and write it down.

If not you have to buy it again and make sure you make a backup of the cd key that's what I do to all my games with a CD Key.

I know many companies will replace lost discs / cd keys with proof of purchase...

Does EA, despite all its evil, do this?

Back