Wow, just when EA couldn't fucking create more imblance and nerf the worst shit, they did. The helicopters have had their armor reduces, range reduces and missles reduced. The result? I've become nothing more then target practices for passing jets who only loose some armor and I swear to God can bomb with more accuracy then before.
Great, 8 missles. Well woopdee doo. Not only do I have HALF the arsenal I now have HALF the chance of hitting, let alone killing another helicopter in battle. Not to mention I have to hit a tank with all eight which makes me a lovely target for that new AA missle launchers. So nice....
Thanks EA. My one skill I was good is now fucking worthless because if I so much as fart in the helicopter, I die, let alone take a single missle it from AA or aircraft which now have greater accuracy and range no thanks to you EA.
I might just give up on this game and go back to HL2 deathmatch and DOD: Source cause im getting sick of being your Battlefield series guinea pig after all these years
Great, 8 missles. Well woopdee doo. Not only do I have HALF the arsenal I now have HALF the chance of hitting, let alone killing another helicopter in battle. Not to mention I have to hit a tank with all eight which makes me a lovely target for that new AA missle launchers. So nice....
Thanks EA. My one skill I was good is now fucking worthless because if I so much as fart in the helicopter, I die, let alone take a single missle it from AA or aircraft which now have greater accuracy and range no thanks to you EA.
I might just give up on this game and go back to HL2 deathmatch and DOD: Source cause im getting sick of being your Battlefield series guinea pig after all these years