Bezelless monitor setup advice/questions

I just purchased a new gtx 690 (loving it btw) but I need a new monitor setup to go along with it.

I'm looking for 3x 1080p, 27 inches (preferred, they will be in portrait), and have the ability to remove the bezel to achieve super slim bezels. I don't need nor am I looking for 120hz, as they cost more.

Also, any good monitor stands sub 300?

Budget is flexible, but I'd like to keep the cost below 300/monitor. I will probably by them used.

Thanks.

Good luck finding a decent 27" monitor for under $300 with slim bezels and vesa mounting...

There are only really A-MVA 1080p panels on the market at 27".. as you wouldn't want to run TN screens in portrait. I'd look at 3x 27" 2560x1440 korean screens or 3x 24" 1920x1200 screens (Dell U2412M etc.. Edit: although note the VESA mount isn't integrated to the panel on these so many not be best for bezel stripping. Not sure about ZR2440W?)

Look at VEGA's current setup. The korean monitors are around $300 each. The bottom bezel isn't slim, but that's probably your best bet.

Actually, VEGA's current setup is now some Samsungs :p. I believe they are 1080p 27 inch monitors but I don't know how much they cost. SUPER slim edges once you remove the bezels though.

I have seen Vega's setup, but I don't want effectively 3x wqhd. I would have to purchase a second 690, then probably wc them. I've been eyeing an Asus 23 for 150 a piece, and using some desk mounts, I think it would be feasible. Will update when I buy em all.

I have seen Vega's setup, but I don't want effectively 3x wqhd. I would have to purchase a second 690, then probably wc them. I've been eyeing an Asus 23 for 150 a piece, and using some desk mounts, I think it would be feasible. Will update when I buy em all.

Read above post. He now has 1080p monitors.

Back