Beyond Good and Evil 2

Pretty stoked. Also liking what I see from the new AC game. I'm not really big on that franchise, but this looks good.

That definitely got the biggest reaction. Ancel came out and it was emotional moment for him and everyone there.

Real happy to see this long, long overdue game.

Knowing Ubisoft this game will run crap at 4k. Just like The Division, GR:Wildlands, Assassin's Creed, Anno, etc etc etc...
But what happened to the girl you played as from the original?

Those graphics are pretty sick. Never heard of the first one so I looked it up, it looks boring. Not really sure what it's all about.

The first one was tons of fun. It had action, adventure, platforming, stealth, driving, flying and was just very enjoyable. You actually liked the characters and the style of the game was great.

I'm not sure I like the tone of this new one though. It seems like they're trying to make it more adult which really doesn't fit in with the universe of the original.

They announced this years ago with a trailer too.

Don't care till its finally out.

The first one was tons of fun. It had action, adventure, platforming, stealth, driving, flying and was just very enjoyable. You actually liked the characters and the style of the game was great.

I'm not sure I like the tone of this new one though. It seems like they're trying to make it more adult which really doesn't fit in with the universe of the original.
Yeah...love the first one, while I am reservedly excited for the sequel, just not sure based on the trailer.

http://kotaku.com/what-beyond-good-evil-2-is-now-and-what-its-creators-1796116469

tldr: Ancel is descending into hugely ambitious territory, akin to Star Citizen or Mass Effect: Andromeda's early stages. No wonder he thanked the CEO of Ubisoft at E3, if I listened to Ancel spewing this, I would be tempted as hell to cut it up. Especially since Ubisoft is fighting off a takeover scheme by Vivendi. They need as much money as possible to hold off Vivendi. I suspect this is contributing negatively to a lot of Ubisoft decisions. Can't really take risks with the sword over your head.

Love the first game. Please let this be good.

I wanted to love the game, but couldn't get around the clunky game-play, or the buggy unplayable PC port.

Interesting world, but a piss-poor actual game. Also, everything and it's dog was making you take pictures in-game around that time (Windwaker anyone?), so that mechanic got old quick.

Ugh what's with f-word. Pretty lame. The first one was family oriented. I'll steer clear of this one

Ugh what's with f-word. Pretty lame. The first one was family oriented. I'll steer clear of this one

Played the first game with a 5 year old on one knee and a 7 year old on the other. Great family friendly game with action and adventure for all ages.

Maybe the game designers are now making a game for my kids who are grown up, but it still seems like a strange design choice.

Back