Beyerdynamic DT 770?

Yes, they are well liked :)
I have never used them, but many talk well of them.
 
Right now I am running them straight from my extigy, but I have a pa2v2 any a little dot on the way (gonna keep one and sell the other). Hopefully they will help.
 
You made the right choice I have the same headphones, just got it locally for $125 and though im poor now, i have rich and crisp sound....LOL..:D Im using it directly on the front panel of my Fatal1ty...
 
I have seen 250 and 80, lots of people swear by the 80 as the best of the best..unamped or amped..
 
i have bought the 80's. Im waiting for them to arrive i cant wait :D . Whats the bass like on these?
 
i have audiotechnicas so cant directly comment on them but they were highly recommended along with the technicas when i was looking for a good pair of cans.
 
hi,

arrived this morning, these things are huge! im very impressed audio wise.
 
i am very pleased so far, a bit on the chunky side tho. have worn for 9 hours and not got uncomfortable. highly recommended.
 
Back
Top