Beware! Mr. Toots has been unleashed

mr_zen256

2[H]4U
The most devestating, destructive, damaging and deadly weapon has been unlocked for Red Faction: Armageddon since the demo has hit 1,000,000 downloads.

Todays post brought to you by the letter "D".

Introducing "MR.TOOT'S"

I thought they couldn't outdo the Ostrich hammer. I was thoroughly wrong.

Funniest shit I've seen in ages. :eek:

citizen-kane-clapping-gif.gif

What I see in the video: Terrans are getting speedling rushed until the dude from 300 shows up wielding a My Little Pony who farts rainbows.

Is this game any good?

What I see in the video: Terrans are getting speedling rushed until the dude from 300 shows up wielding a My Little Pony who farts rainbows.

Is this game any good?

I think it's going to be a fun game. It's a lot different than RF:G though.

PROs:
  • Mr. Toots
  • Magnet Gun
  • Destruction engine better than ever
  • Great new lighting effects
  • "Descent" like flying levels
  • An improved story driven narrative
  • Boss fights
  • Enhanced Ruin mode
  • Infestation co-op mode (horde mode) looks fun
  • Sketch mode
  • The L.E.O. suit

CONs:
  • NO COMPETITIVE MULTIPLAYER
  • Linear gameplay (no more open world)
  • Shorter campaign (8-15 hours depending on play style)
  • Main enemies will be aliens/mutants. Human enemies will still be the game (marauders), but there is no indication of persistant human combatants.
  • Cover system has been removed and replaced with "Nano-forge repair" (create your own cover)
  • Questional replayability compared to RF:G
  • The jetpack will not be making a return :(

yeah onlive is great for getting demos. its not going to give you real feel for the controls though since there is some lag there. also low settings and 720p look like poop on a 1080p monitor. it looks good on my netbook though, lol.

What was wrong with Red Faction: Guerrilla that they needed to change so much? I know it wasnt perfect, but I really enjoyed the open world and destruction more than any other red faction thus far. I'm just not really interested in what I've seen so far with this new one.

I was wondering why the hell someone was posting a 2 year old video...

Then I saw the thread date... *facepalm*

Damn, thought Mr. Toots got his own game, then I looked at the video and posting date.
WTF Necro Thread.

The unicorn has detailed ass wrinkles?

Art, I know it when I sees it. Bravo!

Back