Bestbuy Visiontek HD3870 $214.99

if you cant find a fix in the next couple weeks pm me and ill prolly take one of em off your hands (if its a visiontek). make sure you keep em at stock settings though i dont like oc'ing my gpu's ;)

Sorry pal, I fixed all the probs. just type msconfig.exe, disable quicktime on startup and restart. everything is awesome. Plus, the card is on sale again on BB for $193.49 and I got the difference back on my card. HD3870 Crossfire for under $400!?! Santa came early this year!!

Be careful when you purchase from best buy. I never realized just how crappy an e-outlet they were until I checked their reseller ratings. WOW. I ordered my HD3870 on Thursday the 20th. It was supposedly "guaranteed delivery by Christmas Eve!" I recieved an email on thursday evening it was shipped. Even got a tracking number that didnt work yet. Feeling good about the delivery, I check my email on Saturday, and low and behold I got an email stating

"Due to a system issue at one of our warehouses, the tracking information you recently received regarding your item(s) is invalid. Your item(s) will be leaving our warehouse today, but you will not be able to use the tracking information previously provided to you. The shipping level of service of your item(s) will be upgraded to ensure arrival by December 24th"

Well I have no functional tracking number. And all the outsourced customer service reps can tell me, is that same nonfunctional tracking number, and that it will indeed somehow get shipped Monday, and get delivered monday?

All well Good luck to all those who try to order from them..

I will not any more

What's the chance of pricematching BestBuy online price with Fry's B&M? I went there today and they have the exact same video card for 249.

What's the chance of pricematching BestBuy online price with Fry's B&M? I went there today and they have the exact same video card for 249.

I'd say the odds are between slim and none, if it wasn't a lie. There's no chance. They don't even match their own website, so they certainly won't match Best Buys.

Why can't they get these back in stock at the sale price!

they will back in stock, get your $ ready ;)
my money, as well as a $50 gift card are ready!
However, I just called their 888 number, and they said they have no idea when they will be back in stock. Which doesn't sound good.

my money, as well as a $50 gift card are ready!
However, I just called their 888 number, and they said they have no idea when they will be back in stock. Which doesn't sound good.

Good CS always tell their customers the worst case scenario, personally -i think- they will have it back in stock.

Back in stock! Make sure you click on the link because it will initially say that it is out of stock. I just ordered one.

out of stock, not available in stores....

I have a VisionTek x800(xt?)...the one you could flash to open all pipelines, which I did.

I suppose this would be a super upgrade for gaming?

out of stock, not available in stores....

I have a VisionTek x800(xt?)...the one you could flash to open all pipelines, which I did.

I suppose this would be a super upgrade for gaming?

Yes, like 3 times the peformance.

Back in stock! Make sure you click on the link because it will initially say that it is out of stock. I just ordered one.
you gotta be kidding me. I've been refreshing that page every 15 mins for the past few days, and then it comes in stock at 4AM EST? WTF

double same. Even returned my 3850 so I could get this!
Hah I'm currently running a 3850 in my HTPC right now that I got from BB, that I would return if I can get a 3870. So I have approximately 24 days remaining to get in on a 3870 before my 3850's drop dead date.

(There are a lot of advantages to buying hardware from a B&M store with a return policy! I wish BB prices were more competitive more often)

(There are a lot of advantages to buying hardware from a B&M store with a return policy! I wish BB prices were more competitive more often)
Seriously. It was the easiest return I've ever made for an online purchase.

Keep checking guys. I am sure that they will get at least a few more cards in at the sale price.

you gotta be kidding me. I've been refreshing that page every 15 mins for the past few days, and then it comes in stock at 4AM EST? WTF

relapse into late night gaming FTW!!!! I was pwning it up in EVE and decided to alt+tab between kills and found it back in stock. Last night was a very fun night!

As far as I can tell my card is shipping out today, no mail about it being backordered yet. Got a tracking #, but it does not yet work.

Now all I need to do is figure out if its possible for me to pick up the card from the UPS warehouse tomorrow. I went with the most expensive shipping option, but I don't know if that qualifies for saturday delivery. Shipping services have been getting slower and crappier all the time.

It's not BB fault, is those people that buy alot of them to resale, blame them not BB.

grrr, stupid scammers.

Can you return unopened merchandise from the online store to a retail store? I went with a 3850 and am also considering waiting out for the 3870.

Hey how long does it take before you get recredited for returning something? I got an email saying that my account has been credited but it hasn't.

Cost Summary

Product Total: $193.49 Shipping & Handling: $5.99 Tax: $15.48 Order Total: $214.96

I decided to get up early since it appeared that they came in stock between 2-4am yesterday, and I grabbed one at 4:10AM EST. Just checked again and sold out at 4:15AM. WHEW! Got lucky this time!

Back in stock!

in stock @ 11:52pm pst

Cost Summary

Product Total: $193.49 Shipping & Handling: $5.99 Tax: $15.48 Order Total: $214.96

Back in stock! 3AM EST

ORDERED!!!!!

In for one.

Thanks

I decided to get up early since it appeared that they came in stock between 2-4am yesterday, and I grabbed one at 4:10AM EST. Just checked again and sold out at 4:15AM. WHEW! Got lucky this time!
COME ON
This happened at 2am for me. I was asleep by 12 :(

Back