Best wireless mouse

I have no idea what y'all are talking about with the G700, I've had mine on wireless for 2 days, in Gaming profile and at 2500DPI with a good 15 hours of use at least, and it's still fine.

The side buttons are perfectly placed for me, hell all of 'em are. Love this mouse, though where did OP get it for $40 from? I paid $80 tax in on sale at Best Buy last week, well worth it but wouldn't mind paying less :D

ive found mine to be too small for my hand since i use a full hand grip. i thought thats what this mouse was made for? i am an adult man with i think pretty normal sized hands, maybe a little larger than most but not weirdly big by any means. if i hold it with my whole hand then the main problem is my entire pinky is resting on the desk. whereas with my g7 theres a little indent on the right side where my pinky fits in and holds the mouse, with the g700 my hand just covers the entire mouse and my pinky has nowhere to go. am i supposed to keep my middle finger on the mouse wheel and right click with my ring finger? cuzif i do that then it kinda fits but the mouse wheel is under the middle digit of my middle finger and is basically impossible to use. :(

im trying to decide if i want to try to get used to it or just find something that fits better. im using my g7 at work now and love it. im at my work computer 8 hours/day anyway which is much much more than i game so comfort is much more important to me here. i really like all the buttons and the sensor for gaming on the g700, just wish it fit my hand better.

Last edited:
Yeah, no doubt, everyone's personal physical comfort is paramount when you're using a product that much, and we've all got a little different preference of what feels right :)

ive found mine to be too small for my hand since i use a full hand grip. i thought thats what this mouse was made for? i am an adult man with i think pretty normal sized hands, maybe a little larger than most but not weirdly big by any means. if i hold it with my whole hand then the main problem is my entire pinky is resting on the desk. whereas with my g7 theres a little indent on the right side where my pinky fits in and holds the mouse, with the g700 my hand just covers the entire mouse and my pinky has nowhere to go. am i supposed to keep my middle finger on the mouse wheel and right click with my ring finger? cuzif i do that then it kinda fits but the mouse wheel is under the middle digit of my middle finger and is basically impossible to use. :(

im trying to decide if i want to try to get used to it or just find something that fits better. im using my g7 at work now and love it. im at my work computer 8 hours/day anyway which is much much more than i game so comfort is much more important to me here. i really like all the buttons and the sensor for gaming on the g700, just wish it fit my hand better.

shouldn't the middle finger always be on the scroll-wheel? Give it some more time, might be just a matter of getting used to.

shouldn't the middle finger always be on the scroll-wheel? Give it some more time, might be just a matter of getting used to.

really? with a whole hand grip the scroll wheel would fall under the middle digit of my middle finger on ALL mice. i have never used my middle finger for the scroll wheel for this reason. try moving your hand up on the mouse so your middle digit is on the wheel. its extremely hard to press or scroll like that. on my G7, the middle of the wheel is about an inch behind the front of the mouse buttons. i have no idea why manufacturers always do this.

I own a Logitech Performance MX.
Things I like:
Comfortable
Button response
Tracking on pretty much ANY surface
unifying
charging method

Things I don't like:
the scroll wheel - I can't get over how you need to physically switch between smooth fast scrolling and slow, "ticked" scrolling
the thumb button (for switching between windows) - its awkward to push
battery life - single eneloop
no on board DPI switch - self-explanatory.

If the buttons stopped working tomorrow, would I buy one again... probably not.

I went to tigerdirect this weekend and did NOT like the feel and design for the Logitech G700. I am not a heavy gamer but do like playing BFBC2 once in a while and will probably pick up bf3.

I'm looking for suggestions...

Best wireless mouse has got to be G700, IMHO. A lot of macro buttons and options =)

Back