Best way to purchase Office

Bob002

Gawd
So my bosses computer got jacked up the other day (don't ask, I have no idea offhand) and she took it to a company to fix. They essentially wiped it and reinstalled Windows. Currently we have Office 2007 on the other computers. I *think* she had a business friend build it, and he had preinstalled some software, from which she used an Office 2007 upgrade to get use to where we are today.

Now, I can't reinstall that, it seems. So, that leaves us needing to pick up office of some sort or another.

I need: At least 3 licenses and more than likely a 4th. I'm not averse to upgrading to 2010, but it's not necessarily *needed* as we use them in a fairly limited capacity.

Normally I would say just use OpenOffice and be done, but that is a giant pain in the ass in itself. So, what is the best way to approach this?

Ill be watching this thread myself...customer just called me and wants to upgrade to Office 2010 on 10 machines.....

purchase license only copy of office home and business for $169, you will have to track they keys but thats not hard, just take a belarc of the computers

Open license for non Terminal servers is just stupid expensive, around $400 per license for office standard

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back