Best stereo bluetooth headset?

Highly recommend Sony (not behind-the-neck, but I have and love their BT-101 set), avoid Logitech like the plague; I've gone through three of them in two years from just normal wear-and-tear.

I have the S9-HD and I love them. They sound excellent, no issues talking, no complaints. I don't consider myself an audiophile but I do enjoy good sounding music. They might be a little tight on your head depending on the size of your head, but they do stretch a bit as you use them. There is only one thing wrong with them that I am aware of, and it's possibly more a bluetooth issue then this headset. When you are outside in an open area I have to slide my phone on my belt a little towards my back because the signal will cut in and out because the signal doesn't have anything to bounce off of and come back. But they are in no way a deal breaker for me. If you plan on running outside with it I'd maybe get an armband or something to move it up higher.

Oh also the battery is not replaceable and you supposedly only get 400 charges before the battery starts to degrade. At first this sounds like it sucks, but the battery life at least for me is excellent and I can go for more than a day before I need to charge it despite listening to audio books a lot. If you charge it every single day you will still get over a year out of them easy, and as I said I only charge it every 2-3 days. That's not bad at all. And I just charge them on my computer via the same USB cable I use to charge my TP2, so that's handy on the go. Also Fry's Electronics had the HD one that I have for $60 on sale the other day.

Highly recommend Sony (not behind-the-neck, but I have and love their BT-101 set), avoid Logitech like the plague; I've gone through three of them in two years from just normal wear-and-tear.

Just to confirm, these?

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs...oductId=8198552921665844790#additionalImage1"

OldPueblo I have the S9-HD and I love them

Just to confirm, these?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875982215&cm_re=S9-HD-_-75-982-215-_-Product

| |
| |
| |
V
Now which one is better for working out(activity)?

Seems like the behind the neck ones would hold in place better. On the other hand, the Sony's seem to look better. hmmm.

And Thanks

Well if it helps the Motorola's are actually designed for workout activity. They are generally water/sweat proof and very unobtrusive on the head. Because they go in your ear and over the back they don't fall off with fast motion. And no this is what I'm talking about:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875982261

The same product really but you don't need the adapter unless you plan on using them on something that doesn't have bluetooth.

Well if it helps the Motorola's are actually designed for workout activity. They are generally water/sweat proof and very unobtrusive on the head. Because they go in your ear and over the back they don't fall off with fast motion. And no this is what I'm talking about:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875982261

The same product really but you don't need the adapter unless you plan on using them on something that doesn't have bluetooth.

water proof? Can I swim with this S9 HD on? I always one a pair of headset to listen to music while swimming.

I have the S9-HD and I love them. They sound excellent, no issues talking, no complaints. I don't consider myself an audiophile but I do enjoy good sounding music. They might be a little tight on your head depending on the size of your head, but they do stretch a bit as you use them. There is only one thing wrong with them that I am aware of, and it's possibly more a bluetooth issue then this headset. When you are outside in an open area I have to slide my phone on my belt a little towards my back because the signal will cut in and out because the signal doesn't have anything to bounce off of and come back. But they are in no way a deal breaker for me. If you plan on running outside with it I'd maybe get an armband or something to move it up higher.

I had the S9-HD headphones for a couple of days before I returned them for this reason. I could not even put my phone in my pocket else the headphones would cut out. That was an absolute deal breaker for me and frankly I'm surprised that you're OK with that kind of performance, but I understand your use of them is probably different.

I bought them to listen to while walking to class--not for use with an armband, but if they won't work while your phone is in your pants pocket, then what's the point?

Again, I'm not attacking your recommendation, I'm simply saying that it is an issue with these headphones and bluetooth in general. However, these headphones in particular are worse than some others I have tried. I cannot recommend them, especially for the money.

OP, I can't comment on the Sony unit mentioned above, but I would try it before going with the S9-HD. Moreover, if you can just go with hard-wired ear buds, then you're better off.

They almost never cut out for me, but I wear it on my belt in a case. I've also walked to other parts of my house leaving my phone and it's stayed connected, so it all depends on whether or not the signal can bounce around well enough.

They almost never cut out for me, but I wear it on my belt in a case. I've also walked to other parts of my house leaving my phone and it's stayed connected, so it all depends on whether or not the signal can bounce around well enough.

Might also have something to do with the device. My env2 didn't like it at all. It was bad.

What did you opt for?

Is there only these couple options?

Darn

I was looking for a stereo headset for my env2 and ended up just getting a cheap refurbished Sandisk mp3 player for $30. Ended up being cheaper than getting a stereo bluetooth headset.

Back